Chapter 8

Amma's POV
"Oh my Gosh, this is really pretty" Nevaeh says holding a purple Paola glitter long sleeve dress, "you should get that" I say to her "Nah, it might not look good on me" "c'mon try it on please", "fine".

Later, Vaeh comes out and swirls, "Ash, you should see this" I call out, Ash comes to me and sees Vaeh "wow, Nevaeh, you look pretty"

"aww thanks, but is it too short?"

"nope, it's fine, I'd say you should get it" Ash tells her, "I second that"

"ok, then".
After a while Ash hands me a blue frenchy knot black lantern sleeve ruffle hem dress, I instantly liked it because of its blue color so I decided to buy it.
Some minutes later, we were done shopping and we headed to my house, they had decided to leave their dresses there and come dress up with me on the day of the party.

I ring the doorbell since I had forgotten my keys, Ayan opens the door and let's us in , "hey lil bro, are mum and dad home?" I ask, "no, Ayden picked me up" he says looking at Nevaeh "This is Nevaeh, she arrived a week ago, Vaeh this is my younger brother Ayan" I say introducing since they had never met.

"Nice to meet you little dude" Nevaeh says holding out her hand, he shakes it saying "I'm not little, I'm 10" which makes us laugh, "where's Ayden" I ask he is in the sitting room, we are both watching AWOG" he says going to the sitting room while we head upstairs.

Ash and Nevaeh had decided to stay for a while when we hear a knock and Ayden peeps his head in the room "hey, I am going grocery shopping now, do you need me to get something?" he asks "yes, tissue papers please" "ok" he says and gives the girls a head nod before leaving.
*********************************
Today is Thursday and I was pretty sure Ash was really excited to see her brother tomorrow, Ayden parks his car and I also see Ash getting out of her car, I go meet her and we hug each other, "excited for tomorrow?" I ask "you know I am" she replies as we go into school.
**************
(Cafeteria)

"she does not have an ounce of shame" Vaeh says about Christiana who was making out with Ashton at the popular table, sitting on his lap while he was groping her breast, the sight was disgusting and they dint even mind that they were in public.

Christiana opens her eyes and looks at me as she presses herself further to him, what the hell bitch is she trying to make me jealous? I thought, I scoff and look away "you guys should stop looking at them" I say and look up, this time Ashton's eyes were on me, what the hell is with these people, the way he was looking at me made me feel uncomfortable. I get up with my paper bag in hand and told Ash and Vaeh that I was headed to the library and they didn't need to follow me.

I get to the library picked a random novel and started to read while eating my food, that is until a certain asshole snatches the book, "give it back" I say trying to collect the book which was now above his head, "try to get it if you want it" he says with a smirk.

I jump and try to take it but I guess I was too short cos I still couldn't get it, I tried again but to no avail so I turned around about to go sit down when he suddenly grabs my shoulder and pins me to the nearest book shelf.

"why do I want to get on your nerves every time I see you?" he asks me pinning me to the book shelf, "hmm fifty shades of Grey, I dint know you liked kinky stuffs" he says checking out the novel in his hand I feel heat rising to my cheeks, "I-I-I dint know, I just picked a random book" I say looking down, "sure you did" he says like he dint believe me, then he comes closer and whispers in my ear, "y'know I could always be your Christian and you could be my Anastasia anytime" he says, my cheeks turned red and I look up to see him smiling he drops the book and walks out the library.

I face palm my self for blushing at his words, I quickly return the novel and went out of the library.

Ashton's POV
She gets up from her table and leaves the cafeteria, for some reason I wanted to go meet her, so I tell Christiana to get off me, "why? aren't you enjoying it?" she asks with a pout, "it's not that, I'm no longer in the mood" I tell her, actually I never enjoyed kissing her, it always felt like a plain kiss to me, but I could use her to get my mind off things.

She gets up from my lap and I leave the cafeteria. I see her walking on the path to the library so I follow her she sits down and starts reading a random book she picked, she was so focused she didn't notice I had entered and was walking towards her, that is until I snatched the book from her.

"give it back" she says, and I was reminded again of her voice, I raise it over my head and tell her to try take it, she jumps trying to reach the book in my hand but she was too short and I got to stare into her eyes.

She couldn't reach it, so she turns about to walk away when I grab her shoulder and pin her against the book shelf, "why do I feel like getting on your nerves every time I see you?" I ask like as if she would know the answer, and it's true, since that day she talked to me at the park I always felt like teasing her or talking to her.

I glance at the book in my hand, "fifty shades of Grey, I dint know you liked kinky stuffs" I say looking at her as her cheeks turned slightly pink, cute, "I-I-I didn't know, I just picked a random book" she says and quickly looks down, I did not believe her, "sure you did" I say and go close to her so I could whisper in her ear, "y'know, I could always be your Christian and you could be my Anastasia", hearing my words she widened her eyes and her cheeks turn red at my teasing, I smile and drop the book and I went out of the library.
She is cute I thought to myself.

Amma's outfit btw