𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆.

{Hanako POV::}

she always deserved better than me.

someone like the kid.

i was a fool to even think that I was good enough, for her. she deserves so much fucking better than me.

im stupid

im stupid

im so stupid.

i don't know why she even consider3d bringing me to life again. i killed myself for a reason.

..i cant hate her. i never will. shes perfect. she deserves better than me. she could do better. shes insecure, even though shes still so pretty

i love her. i love her so much.

{next day, at school. kou pov::}

Geez, what happened here? Did someone die?? The atmosphere is.. Gloomy. Very sad. But nobody is speaking about anything.

Should i say something or not? What wasn't i told?? I mean, i shouldn't get involved if i wasn't told. But that can't stop me from worring. What happened?

Its an awkward feeling when people cry, especially in real life. Yet i feel like this is worse then that. The least someone could do is make small talk, at least that would break the silence.

Yet nobody is.

"Okay what happened with you guys? Seriously! You've all gone quiet!!" I finally spoke up, and everyone just says that they are okay.

If you're okay then why arent you speaking? Jeez its not that hard.

Its just being respectful, at least i think?

Im not the best at this stuff, but im sure of it.

Hanako isn't really in line with Senpai and Aoi-san, hes walking behind.

"Amane! Hurry up!" I say, but he ignores me.

What happened?