𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔

Aoi PoV ::

"Yugi-kun! Are you okay?" I worry, as he started to gag.

He falls to the ground, his head starting to bleed due to the impact.

Nene-chan runs over and gets on her knees trying to make sure Yugi-kun is alright. I don't think he is, just look at what happened!

"Kou-kohai! Yes..yes. He fell over and his heads bleeding. Do you think it has something to do with Yashiro's time?? Oh, yashiro? She's sat by the worm holding his head so he doesn't bleed on the ground. Yeah, yeah come quick" Akane-kun was practically yelling the words to Kou-kohai on the phone, a few moments later Kou comes, he looks scared and out of breath.

What did Akane-kun mean by 'Yashiro's time'? Does Nene-chan know? And what time? What's going to happen??

And why is nobody else, none of the other students, caring? This is so.. So immature!

"Kou-kohai, go get the nurse." Akane-kun continues, looking at Kou-kun, who then runs off into the building.

Kou-kun, two teachers and the school nurse come rushing back over. They look at Yugi-kun, and they tell us to get to class so they can handle it. Well, all of us but Nene-chan.

I'm guessing it's because Nene-chan and Yugi-kun are close, so they would let Nene-chan stay with him a little longer.

It's almost the end of class, Kou-kun and Akane-kun have been passing notes to each other.

I feel a little left out. I'm worried about him too, you know. You don't have to talk about it behind my back! I thought we were all friends, I deserve to know!

I don't wanna be snooping or anything, though. I care for the both of them, I care for all my friends!

Do they care about me? Im trying to make them all happy. But I'm guessing it's just not working!

And what is about nene-chan and her time? Is something bad going to happen to her? And how long until the times all over?

{{ blue - kou. Black - akane. Red/black later on is Aoi. }} ::

 }} ::