𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆?

{Hanako POV}

Yashiro and the Kid both have a lesson with number 5 today, don't they?

I should go visit them!

Even though Number one is also there.. He usually doesn't see me, so that's good!

Class 1A , I think?

That should be right here!

Hanako/amane goes inside the classroom, yashiro sighs, kou facepalms, and tsuchigomori ignores him. On the other hand, Akane is staring at him, shocked. His glasses are on.. But he can see him? Aoi looks at the new kid (Hanako) and wonders what he's doing here.. Nobody spoke about a new student.

"Oh hi tsuchigomori-sensei!" I say, beaming. The class looks at me, or well, the direction i am in.

"Who are you?" One of the kids say. I pretend to not notice, no way can they see me.

I'm an apparition, after all!

Hanako/amane goes over to the Kid and looks over at what he's doing.

Kou is drawing Souske (Mitsuba with yellow scarf) and Mitsuba together as that one spiderman meme.

"Ur bad at drawing, kid." I tell him, the kid grabs me my by collar

"AS IF YOU CAN DRAW GOOD" He says, yelling. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Yashiro holding in a laugh.

"Kou Minamoto, sit back down." Tsuchigomori-sensei tells the kid, I find that kinda funny, to be honest.

Tsuchigomori-sensei looks at me and sighs.

"Hey, new kid, you gonna introduce yourself?" No. 1 says, resting his face on his hand.

I look at him with a blank expression.

"oh, right, my bad.." I say, pretending I know what's going on.

I most definitely don't.

Why can they see me?

Where's my haku-jodai?

And why do I have the same appearance from before I died??

I go up to the front of the class, bow down a bit to apologize.

"Sorry for not doing this earlier. My name is Yugi Amane. Pleased to meet you all!" I say, smiling, my hands behind my back.

Now to figure our what's going on???

There's an empty seat by Yashiro, so I go sit down there. I look at yashiro, who most obviously had something to do with this.

"You gonna explain what happened, Yashiro?" I say, with a smug look on my face.

"I kinda.... Made you human." She whispers to me in response, embarrassed and hiding her face with her hair.

"Do you know him, Nene-chan" some purple haired girl says to Yashiro. Is she talking about me?

That would make sense, actually.

Amane moves his desk closer to Yashiro's, and puts his arm around her waist. Aoi (who was sat behind yashiro) seen this, and was immediately hurt. She mistaken Yashiro and Amane to be dating.

"Nene-chan! You never told me he was your boyfriend" The purple haiews girl spoke, sounding disappointed

"Yashiroo~? You never told people we was together~?" I say, jokingly yet trying to annoy Yashiro.

"Shut up ha-, amane!" Yashiro says in reply

"We are NOT dating! You are so not my type either."

She's so mean sometimes. Tsundere.

I know she doesn't like me in that way, but I love think she does.

Lunch time : 12:30pm.

Cannot believe that I have been invited to lunch with everyone! The only person I have my lunch with is Yashiro. I guess No. 1 and that purple haired girl (whose name was actually Aoi) are an exception.

"Yugi. I need to speak to you" the kid says, grabbing me by my collar and dragging me away from everyone. No. 1 runs up after the kid and I

"Minamoto, I also have to ask this damned thing something as well!" No. 1 exclaims in a hurry, somehow managing to catch up to us.

"Hanako! How are you alive?? You're meant to be some slimy perverted toilet ghost!!" The kid asks, rather rudely, but finally letting me go.

"Ask Yashiro that, somehow she made me human, she told me." I spoke to him in reply, dusting myself off.

"And what's those bandages in your arm? And that bandage on your face where your seal would be?" No. 1 questioned, my face became full of fear as I looked down, my hands behind my back.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I mumble. When and if they find out why I wear bandages on my arms, they'd hate me.

They'd hate me.