𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 :: 𝑨𝒐-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

{{ I hope you liked the last chapter~! I tried to make it REALLY angsty and sad >:3 And also!!!this chapter is NOT about Aoi comitting suicide or anything, there's like two parts in this chapter I guess? }} ::

{{Amane POV}}

So.. He seen me? S**t. I wasn't careful. I let my guard down. I'm so stupid! So pathetic and useless! I don't do anything right! I can't even self harm correctly!

For f**ks sake. I ruined everything.

That's another reason why I should kill myself.

Tonight.

Tonight I'll be gone.

Again.

There's no real need of me to even be alive, I can't protect anyone this way. I can't protect Yashiro. When I'm alive I'm just some impractical, futile being that regrets everything.

Regrets killing Tsukasa.

Regrets being born.

I just ruin things. For everyone. It doesn't make sense why Yashiro would even bother making me human again.

I never deserved to be alive in the first place, I fail doing everything.

I'll be gone

I'll be gone tonight.

{ Tee hee time skip to almost the end of class >_< }

{Akane POV}

Seeing Honorable number 7 do that is something I never thought I'd see

Ever

Does the others know about this? Yashiro and Kou?

Should I tell them? I can't tell Ao-chan, she'd worry about him and the only thing on her mind should be me. Me and especially not Minamoto!!!

Oh right, about number 7.

That was.. Weird. Why would be he doing that?

Should I talk to him about it or would it be majorly awkward?

That's why he had the bandages, huh? And why he hides his arms?

I expected so much different from Number 7

I'm genuinely shocked

The bell for break (recess) goes.

Come on Akane. THINK.

Do I speak to him about it?

Or no?

It was an invasion of my privacy. He would speak to me about it if he was worried.

I shouldn't talk to him, incase he doesn't want to.

That's what Ao-chan would think~! I'll do anything for Ao-chan my beloved.

"Aoi-kun? You coming?" Kou asks, making me realize I've just been sat in my seat for the previous 2 minutes. Thinking about someone that isn't Ao-chan!!

I need to apologize to her!!

Akane gets out of his seat and runs over to aoi.

"Ao-chan I'm so sorry! I have been thinking of someone else for two minutes, please forgive me and shove it aside so we can still get married!" I apologize to Ao-chan, hoping she would forgive me for my foolish act. Ao-chan is very forgiving so that's one of many reasons I love her.

"You don't have to apologize to me for thinking of something, Akane-kun.." She replies, sounding concerned.

"And 5 points! You're getting a little better, Akane-kun!" She continues, her voice is blessed by God. The way she says my name is addictive.

"I love you, Ao-chan." I must've said aloud, because Ao-chan smiles and said that she already knows.

She's so perfect.

What was I even thinking of again that wasnt her? The only importance in my life is my beloved Ao-chan. Everyone and everything else is unnecessary.