𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

{{ I do not ship Yako x Tsuchigomori,or Akane x Aoi. I ship Akane x Teru , but to keep it more canonic I make Teru and Akane just friends, like how they originally are, Akane asking out Aoi all the time, Aoi rejecting him. }}

{{ mentions of self harm, please stop reading if you are uncomfortable with this topic. }} :

{{ Nene POV}}

What was all that about? And is Hanako-kun okay?! That looked pretty serious.. Blood was dripping from his bandages!

It makes sense why it didn't happen to him when he was dead, ghosts don't have veins

I think?

That's not the point-!! All that matters, is if Hanako-kun is okay. It looks like Kou-kun knows something..? He's acting strange and hasn't said a thing since Hanako-kun began to bleed.

Come to think of it.. Why was he bleeding?

And how did he die?

A few minutes later, Amane returns with white bandages

Oh, he's back! I shouldn't ask him about the blood or anything.. He looked uncomfortable when Ao-chan brought the subject of his bandages up.

What even did Akane-kun, Kou-kun and Hanako-kun talk to when they left?

Probably wondering how he's alive.

And where's Mitsuba-senpai? Him and Kou-kun hang out at lunch, but he's not here.

And what happened to Fox-san? I mean, Yako? Where did she go? What happened?

Is she still in Tsuchigomori-sensei's boundary? The library?

I mean, it would make sense, that was the last place I seen her!

{{Amane POV}}

Yashiro is holding out one of the donuts she already took a bit out of. That was the last donut, bear in mind. Yashiro is too busy daydreaming about boys And what she was thinking previously.

Amane goes and takes a bite out of her donut, next to the bite Yashiro took. Yashiro snapped back into reality by this sudden action, blushing a bit.

"Amane!! I already took a bite from this!" Yashiro says, I shrug my shoulders and give a cheeky grin, then cling onto her.

"And? You didn't look like you was eating it sugar bear~" I reply, boldly.

Yashiro begins to blush a little more, just so it's visible. Visible if you look really closely.

"Ya-shi-roo~! ♡" I began to speak, lying my head on her shoulder.

"You're blushing Yashiro~! You must've liked ittt~" I continue.

"You guys' relationship is so confusing!! Are you dating or are you just friends?!" An impatient Aoi-san speaks, clearly desperate to peek into our private lives.

"We're just fri-"

"We are dating and both madly I love!" I speak, cutting Yashiro off.

"You wish, Amane. I am SO out of your league. Plus you DEFINITELY aren't my type! I like tall, blonde people with blue eyes that would take care of me. Just like Minamoto-senpai!!"

Yashiro and Amane keep talking about what relationship they are in. They are both friends that both love each other, always in denial however. Amane keeps joking around saying they are together, Yashiro saying they are just friends.

They get interrupted by Kou, who asks to speak to amane privatley.

Alone, with Kou and Amane

{{ Kou POV }}

How am I meant to say this without sounding mean or judgemental?

Oh yes lets just say: 'have you been cutting yourself when you was alive, or hurting your body in any sort of way??' Because that will give me an answer sure.

He's looking at me, confused, I need to say something!!

"Hanako, I don't really know how to put this into words, but uh.." I began to speak. I put one of my hands behind my head, on the back of my neck.

"Yeah? What's up Kid?" Hanako asks, he sounds genuinely curious on what I want to say.

I want to say this without sounding mean!!

"I think I know.. Why you wear bandages.."

{{ amane POV }}

"I think I know.. Why you wear bandages.. " the kid says.

My face runs cold, I couldn't talk even if I tried. Even if I wanted.

No words are coming out. Only little cracks.

"Have you been.. Hurting yourself when you was alive..?" He continues, putting some of his hair behind his ear.

I look down, in disappointment.

Disappointment because of me.

I was reckless - he found out.

And he's going to tell everyone.

And they'll all hate me.

I take a step back, tears begin to fill my eyes.

The kid then gives me a hug.

How couldn't he hate me..? After finding out the disgusting thing I did in my past?

My old 'hobby'?

Tears I couldn't hold back no more began to fall onto his shoulder, as I tightly hug him back.

"It's going to be okay. I won't judge you for your scars. And if anyone does, they'll have to get through me. Nobody can hurt you and get away with this. I'm here for you, and so is Senpai and the others. You shouldn't be ashamed of your scars, okay? It will all be alright, you aren't alone. You never was and never will be, okay? Everyone here cares for you deeply. Times may seem like there is no way out, no escape. Like there's a dead end. The only option youd think to have, to get yourself out of the pain, even for a moment, is self harm. But please, please remember that you're not only physically hurting yourself, but mentally hurting your friends. It hurts now knowing you must've been going through hell, absolute hell and insanity, to resort in self harm. Nobody hates you for this, if that is what you was thinking. We all care about you. Your scars wouldn't change our view point on you. You're still our friend." The kid says. His words of comfort, his words if affirmation. I couldn't hold back any more tears.

He really does care about me?

Why? I'm a sick and twisted person!

I don't deserve anyone to care for me!

But this feeling.. It's feels nice.

I like it..