𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

{{ it's me again! I would like to say thank you to this one person that is commenting and liking these chapters. It really means a lot to me, I take so long making these, and knowing that you like them means everything!! Also, this part has A LOT of hanako angst in! Please enjoy }}

{{ THIS SONG IS SO GOOD OMG }}

{{ Another thing :: Kou Yashiro and Aoi are all friends }}

{Narrator POV}

Yashiro, Kou, and Aoi are all walking into school together, as usual. Nene goes into her locker, and sees a letter of some sort inside, sitting peacefully amongst her belongings.

"huh.. What's this?" Nene thought to herself. Trying net to get her hopes up, she wanted to believe she has a secret admirer like those cliche animes. Yashiro shoved the thought away, and grabs the paper. Aoi looks over at her.

"Oooh~! Looks like Nene-chan has a love letter!" Aoi teases, yet encouraging Nene to open the letter to see what it says.

Yashiro gently puts it in her pocket, out of sight from Aoi. Yashiro is a little flustered and humiliated by Aoi, but she knows Aoi didn't mean any offense.

"Senpai has a love letter? Good for you, Senpai!" Kou says, happy for Yashiro. Which he was, of course! He wanted Yashiro to be happy, she deserved to be loved! Anyone that didn't like her, was a fool.

"I'll have a look at it later! I want to show ha-" yashiro pauses her sentence, as if she was struck by a moment of realization.

Kou glances over at Yashiro, puts his hand on his shoulder, causing Yashiro to look over at him. Kou as a gentle smile on his face, a really caring and loving one. Yashiro smiles back, widely.

They can make each other happy.

Without hanako.

Hanako isn't needed

Ever.

{Hanako pov}

I just. I feel like they hate me. I feel useless to them. All I ever was to them was a huge inconvenience! They never really needed me, did they? I didn't even properly fuffil Yashiro's wish. I'm so.. So so SO stupid! I can't do anything right, can I?!

He sits down in the corner of the bathroom, like this ↓↓

He just sat there. Thinking all mean things about himself.

What's the point. It's not like she would even know the letter was by me. Everything I do is pointless.
I don't matter
To anyone
Do I?
...
..
.

I hate everything. I hate myself.
I'm not good enough for anyone
I never have been.

I just.. I don't know. Want to feel, appreciated? Loved? Even for a second.

Why do I ruin everything?

I disappointed everyone

I'm a failure
They all hate me.

Why am I so difficult to love.

[in class, Nene pov}

Maybe.. I should go see Hanako-kun.. After reading that he cried over me yesterday.. I couldn't help but feel guilty. I want to apologize!

Should I read the letter? I hope it's from Hanako-kun! But let's be honest, he knows he has bad handwriting, I even told him. There's now way he'd write to me. Especially if he thinks I hate him.

Nene grabs the letter from her pocket, cautiously opening it up. She looks left and right, before then going to read it's contents.

{{ This is what the letter said ::

I'm so fu***ng sorry.
You may not like me right now,
I'll still say sorry.

You deserve better than me,
You won't forgive me, I know
But please
Please
I just want you to know
That I'm sorry.

I'm sorry
For the times I hurt you, for the times I lied to you, and every other reason you're mad at 𝗺𝗲. I'll apologize till words be no more. I'll apologize till time comes to an end. I'll apologize until you are ready to forgive.

Second chances are rare to accomplish, but please, just this once dear, allow me to accomplish it. }}

Nene looks at the letter, and reads it in her head. The words compliment each one, it's poetic even. The words would roll off the tongue so casually if read aloud. It is a beautiful letter to lay eyes upon.

Why did someone.. Give me this? I don't recognize this handwriting anywhere! And why would someone apologize to me? This doesn't make sense..
Would hanako-kun of wrote it?

He couldn't of! His handwriting is horrible. It can't improve that fast.

Can it?