𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔

{End of school day}

{{Nene POV}}

Why isn't hanako, or well Amane, leaving school premises with me?

Is it because he hasn't left the school site for, I don't know, ages now?

It would make sense..

Nene grabs Amane's hand, causing him to blush slightly. Nene helps him leave the school, interlocking their fingers with the other's

Amane and Nene don't notice Aoi, Akane and Kou behind them, the three are shocked by Nene's sudden action, and even more surprised seeing Amane blush because of it.

Amane and Nene hold hands, Yashiro resting her head on Amane's shoulder.

Aoi pulls out her phone and takes a picture of the two, to later on send to Nene.

"Hey, yashiro, how come your being so affectionate right now..? Not that I'm complaining or anything-!!" Hanako-kun says, with a gentle tone in his voice.

"I just never really seen you act like this before.. You can also call me Amane-kun, if you want! When we aren't with anyone else, like now, you can call me Hanako-kun! Being called Yugi or Amane isn't something I'm used to right now, aha.." He continued, stroking my hand with his thumb.

"Well, I guess times change, huh?" I reply to his first question.

"I guess I'm just happy I get to leave school with you now, I guess. To have someone who would hold my hand and lookout for me is something I always wanted, and I have you. You're a really nice friend, Hanako-kun! You're always protecting me from supernaturals, and when No. 1 tried to kiss me you stepped in between! Was you jealous, Hanako-kun~?" I tease, holding his hand tighter.

Something about the moment between us just felt.. Right. Like I could do anything right now, like it's just us.

Amane turns his head to the right to face Yashiro, then he gives her a little kiss on the cheek.

"A thank you, for helping me out." He then says, looking at the bottoms left, clearly blushing.

Cute..

Hold on -- did he just.. KISS ME?!

I can feel my face heating up!! Should I kiss him back..?

I should! It won't mean anything, just a friendly kiss.. On the cheek!

Yashiro goes to kiss him on the cheek, just like how Amane kissed her. Yet at the same time, Amane turned his face to look at her, resulting in Nene kissing him on the lips.

Amane's eyes widen and he starts to blush furiously, but he kisses her back.

DID I JUST-- are we..? AAAAH!!! Why hasn't any of us broken this kiss yet?!
And why is he kissing back?!

Does he.. Like me or something?! HE LIKES ME BACK?!

Screw it!

Yashiro let's go of his hand, to wrap her arms around his head, her fingers running through his hair.

Akane, Kou, and Aoi are all really shocked by this - to the point they have literally stopped walking. Kou and Akane can't even move, their jaws dropped. Aoi just has wide eyes, and has been recording the entire thing on complete accident. Audio recording and all.

Amane and Nene pull back, both blushing a lot.

"What would this.. You know.. Make us?" I say, fumbling with my fingers, looking down. This was super humiliating!! If anyone found out about this I would die of complete utter embassment.

"A.. Couple? If you'd want to be that.. We could just be friends with benefits too.. I'm fine with any, as long as I'm with you, yashiro~♡" he responds, clinging onto me, just like how he did when he was dead. He gives me a little peck on my forehead, and holds my hand with a big, cheeky grin.

{{ IT FINALLY HAPPENED YOU GUYS!!!!!! I DID ITT >:3 }}