𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆?

{{ HELLOOOOO <3 I HOPE YOUR DAY GOES AMAZING AS U DESERVE!! }}

{{ Aoi POV }}

What's nene-chan doing? I'm kinda concerned.. She yells in class, and speaks to herself!

I was considering calling a therapist at one point! I think she might be schizophrenic..

Poor Nene-chan.. She's so lonely shes even hugging the air! :(

I really hope things get better for her! If she ever needs someone to talk to, I'm always going to be here for her!

She shouldn't be lonely.. She has Me, Kou, and Akane!

{{ Akane POV }}

Is she with Number 7, or is she just being a loner? I can't let her influence my amazing Ao-chan!

Akane clears his throat, trying to divert Aoi's attention off Nene. At the same time trying to make Nene aware that she's doing whatever she's doing in public.

Did that seriously not work?!

"Poor Nene-chan.. This is a symptom of schizophrenia I believe!" My beloved ao-chan speaks with her beautiful voice. If she worries about Yashiro, then so will I.

"yeah, im pretty sure it is. Let's check up on her before class, she looks busy right now!" I say in response, I want Ao-chan to finally like me back, so I'll do anything to make her like me! Even if it's being sympathetic for some loner girl obsessed with Number 7.

"you're right, Akane-kun, but I can't stand seeing Nene-chan like this!" Ao-chan says once more. Her voice is blessed by God himself.

"You're so caring! Marry me, Ao-chan" I say, in hopes she'll agree.

She just smiles and shakes her head 'no'. One day, one day she'll come to her senses.

{kou pov}

Where is senpai? I wanted to make sure she was okay. Aoi and Akane usually hang out together at lunch, Senpai and Hanako, me and Mitsuba. Mitsuba is with the damned brat Tsukasa right now, Senpai and the toilet germ aren't on best terms. I don't want her to be alone!

Plus I don't wanna be alone at lunch
But Senpai matters more then me! Of course she does! She deserves so much happiness right now, after what just happened between her and Hanako.

This is her time and needing of comfort, which I am here to give!

I will do anything to make sure she's happy!
Anything I can do!

{Hanako pov}

"Yashiro.. This may be too much to ask for, but could you forgive me? I understand if you don't want to, I've been nothing but cruel to you. I shouldn't be making you do things you don't want to be doing." I speak, stuttering a lot. I don't really stutter - so that's a surprise to the both of us.

Yashiro responds with yes, which I smile to. That's the only thing I wanted to hear. That she forgives me.

We've been hugging for a while now.. I don't want to let go. It feels too good!

I love Yashiro, and I'm so fu***ng happy that she forgave me! It's still a shock, really.

{{Nene pov}}

I can't believe we have been hugging for this long!!! I know he's dead, and I should feel cold by this, but I feel the opposi opposite on the inside! Warm and bubbly feelings are all I could actually feel, no coldness whatsoever! What's causing this feeling..

I guess I really do love him, huh?

He completes me, he makes me whole.
He makes me happy.
I love him.

Yashiro pulls back from the hug, and blushes slightly as the two look into each other's eyes.

Hanako clears his throat

"I must say.. The bathrooms need a cleaning~!" Hanako-kun tells me, immediately changing the subject.

AAAAH! Bathrooms this, bathrooms that!
Still, I enjoy being around him. As long as he's there, I'll bound to be happy.
Just like how I'm literally bound to him.
For eternity..

AN ETERNITY OF CLEANING BATHROOMS?!

AAAAAAH!

Yashiro starts to laugh a little

Well, at least he's back to normal! Seeing him back to his usual self.. All I could feel is relief.

He grabs my hand and rushes me into the bathroom, opening one of the stall doors where he keeps all the cleaning supplies for me.

The door swings open, revealing Kou.

{{kou POV}}

Is senpai.. Cleaning the bathroom?

That must mean everything is back to normal!!

Thank GOD.

Hold on.. SHE'S CLEANING THE BATHROOM?! DAMN YOU HANAKO!

"HANAKOOO! DON'T MAKE SENPAI CLEAN UP FOR YOU! IT'S YOUR BOUNDARY, YOU SHOULD BE CLEANING!" I yell, laughing slightly as I storm up to the ghost.

Whilst storming up to Hanako, the ghost begins to laugh.

"ARE YOU TAUNTING ME?!" I say, half jokingly, trying to be serious.

I end up breaking down into laughter, same with both Senpai and the stupid toilet ghost.

Everything is normal.
Just like before.