BONUS

{{THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN MITSUBA LEFT YASHIRO AND HANAKO EARLIER ON! }}

{{ SKIP THIS IF U DON'T LIKE MITSUKOU <3 }}

{MITSUBA POV}

Seriously? Those two are so cringe, all lovey dovey.

Didn't lame ass traffic safety earring say he would have class with Number 5 every day now? I don't fu**ing know.

That pervert probably just wants to put me in his porn!

Disgusting. Absolutely DISGUSTING!

Mitsuba starts to walk over to Kou's class

Don't get me wrong! I'm not doing this to see him, I'm doing this to annoy him! I don't like lame ass traffic safety earring or anything! He just likes me. He obviously fell for me at first sight because of my cuteness!

That's right - number 5 is probably mad at me for calling everyone there a homosexual when I held the meeting. Whatever! Not like I care what he thinks of me!! I'm better than him! I don't need his opinion!

I wonder what we was like before I died again.. Was we friends?

That reminds me - Tsukasa-kun said he needed me, didn't he?

I don't want him to be mad - sh*t!

Mitsuba runs all the way to the Broadcasting room.

{{Natsuhiko pov}}

Where is the brat? He and Mitsuba was supposed to be here.

At least I have some alone time with milady~!

{{Sakura pov}}

Why would they leave me alone with this guy. Knowing him, he's probably going to try make me fall in love with him. That's not going to work.

His actions are very foolish.. He doesn't even help me come up with ideas for rumors.

Sigh.