Author's Note

FIRST THINGS FIRST, THE MOMENT I STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK, I FELT LIKE I WAS BACK HOME. THE LUDOVICA SERIES IS GOING TO HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOREVER.

This is an age gap book with a difference of sixteen years so if you are not comfortable with it, don't read it.

I don't want anyone saying "omg, that's so weird" or "she is a kid" blah blah blah. Everything that happens between Arnaud and Celestine before she turns an adult is completely and utterly platonic.

Arnaud sees her as the kid she is until she turns an adult so no need of unnecessary comments.

Now let's come to the second part...

Let us all ignore the things I said about this book in my previous ones. Honestly, Arnaud and Celestine's dynamic that I thought of initially was completely different from the one which I ended up writing.

In the beginning, I wasn't even sure what to write, how to plot their love story and when I eventually sat down to write, a few chapters in, I realised that this is completely different from what I was going to write and that's a good thing.

The only taboo thing is their age gap. That's it.

Arnaud is morally grey but also a gentleman, if that makes sense. And Celestine is a perfect mix of Silvio and Lilith.

This second generation series consists of three books:

• HERE WITH ME (Arnaud × Celestine)

• [Title not yet decided] Armano (Marcelo's son) and Alamea (Cyrus's daughter). It will be a frenemies with benefits trope plus a reverse grumpy × sunshine.

• [Title not yet decided] Kian (Silvio's son) and Irene (she is not a part of the family). Theirs will be an arranged marriage plus grumpy × sunshine.

I am most excited about Kian's book because it's going to be 🤌🏼🔥❤️.

Initially, Cyrus was supposed to have two daughters, Alamea and another one. I was going to pair his second daughter with Kian but then I ended up not giving him another daughter due to some reasons. But that's okay. Kian is basically Silvio 2.0 and I am super duper excited for Irene to fix his grumpiness.

I honestly want to stop everything and write his book first but this time I am doing things chronologically.

Okay, that's it for now.

_________________________

Actually wait, I have a question which is not related to the book at all.

Do any of my Muslim readers have an elder brother? I am not even joking when I say I want to get married ASAP.
I am good at cooking and baking, just saying 🙂🙂