Twenty-Seven | Proposal

I'm sorry for taking this much time to update. And no, I wasn't extremely sick or anything, I was just on feeling well and then I didn't feel like writing for the next few days.
Anyway, this is the last chapter. Enjoy and do comment.
____________________

CELESTINE

A WEEK LATER...

I was confused on not finding my car in the parking lot as I left the college.

Am I losing my memories again--

My heart skipped a beat when I noticed Arnaud leaning against his car at a distance with his hands inside his pockets.

Despite the double take all the woman passing by him gave him, his eyes remained on me.

I took all strides towards him, not able to wipe the grin off my face.

All the days we spent together in the past week were so amazing and unforgettable. We went on dates and had lots and lots of sex.

Since I missed my family a lot too, I didn't move in with him yet. It was difficult not being able to spend the night in his arms but I enjoyed the time with my family too.

Reaching Arnaud, I asked, "Do you know where my car is?"

"I had it sent back so that I can pick you up."

He leaned down to kiss me before I could say anything else.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked as he pulled back and opened the door for me.

"A date."

I smiled widely. "Okay!"

.
.
.

Thanks to Arnaud, we had the beach to ourselves.

A small patio hut was set up for us, decorated with flowers and the table was laden with food.

"Are you going to propose me?"

He rolled his eyes, leading me towards it. "No."

I shoved him away, smacking his back. "Ugh, why not? I should break up with you."

He chuckled. "Break up? I think you kind of begged me to have you."

"Arnaud!" I hissed. "I hate you."

He put his arm around my waist, pulling me back against his chest while I tried to yank out of his hold.

He nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck, chuckling. "Stay still, angel."

"You are an asshole."

"Mhmm." He kissed my neck. "You can't get rid of me now."

I tried kicking him but it didn't work and with the way his lips worked magic on my neck, I was melting really quickly.

Holding me tightly, he dragged me over to the patio and pulled out a chair, forcing me to sit into it.

He dropped a kiss on my head before sitting opposite me and poured out wine for us both.

I forgot what I was angry with when he stared at me intensely, lips pulled up into the smile I loved the most.

I just love him. His everything.

He lightly kicked me under the table, smirking. "Eat, sweetheart. You can stare at me later."

I scowled, digging into my food. "I'll make you regret teasing me tonight."

The heat in his gaze intensified. "Yeah? What do you plan on doing?"

"You will see."

Maybe I will tie him up and have fun with him, edging him until he begs me to let him come.