Twenty-Three | Best Decision

ARNAUD

This woman makes me throw all my rules into the air.

I promised myself to not touch her intimately until she regained her memories but here I am, devouring her lips with mine.

I only wanted to shut her up, to only touch my lips to hers but goddamn it, she is irresistible.

I am unable to stop myself as I tilt my head, kissing her harder, my heart beating at a crazy pace.

She remained frozen for a moment before hesitantly moving her lips against mine.

Fuck.

Putting an arm around her waist, I pulled her closer, wanting her to be pressed against me.

Her fingers trembled as she placed them against my face, slowly learning how to keep up with me.

I licked her bottom lip, whispering huskily, "Open up, angel."

I tangled my fingers in her hair as she slowly parted her mouth and I slipped my tongue inside making her let out a muffled moan.

I wanted to lay her down on my desk and lick every inch of her body, my cock growing erect at that thought.

Patience.

My fingers dig into her waist as she caressed my tongue with hers and just to punish her for driving me crazy all the time, I gently bit her tongue making her hiss.

She pinched me in return on my cheek making me smile into the kiss.

Fuck, I love her. So fucking much.

We both parted away for oxygen, panting. Her face was red, lips swollen and she looked so happy.

"Now that you are listening to me", I said breathlessly. "I fucking dare you to think of yourself as a burden ever again."

I kissed her forehead lingeringly. "You are not a burden, Celestine. How do I make you understand that? You never will be."

She traced random patterns on my shirt, not meeting my eyes. "But...I feel like that..."

"Every time you feel that way, talk to me. I am going to purge those thoughts out of your mind." I tapped her temple.

Pressing my forehead to hers, I sighed softly. "You have no idea how much you mean to me. You may not remember but you have always been there for me, whenever I was stuck inside my mind in a dark moment, it was you who held a candle for me. Everything I do for you is because I want to, not because someone is forcing me to."

"Oh..." Was her only response.

"Do you understand?"

She nodded, leaning back a bit. "These thoughts might not go all of a sudden so when I will have them again, I'll let you know."

"That's my girl." I caressed her cheek and she bit her lips at the compliment.

Her eyes flickered down to my lips and she asked, "Why didn't you...kiss me before?"