Vaishu: Padikka matten, shirt kooda poda matten poda. Un pechu ka ( I won't study, I won't wear shirt too man. I won't be friend with you )

She ran away and Reyansh finally laughed throwing his head back at all her antics. He closed his laptop and left his study to follow her. Vaishu entered the room and caught her chest and her eyes were wide as saucers.

Vaishu: What did I say him ? Will he think I disrespected him ? What if he gets angry for being rude to him ? 

She heard footsteps and knew it was Reyansh. She quickly entered the closet and sat inside her wardrobe closing the door behind.

Reyansh glanced through out the room searching for her and knowing her already high in sugar mind must have thought something peculiar to like that of a child and entered the closet. He sat on the couch looking at the edge of her pallu peeking from the wardrobe. 

Reyansh: Avi papa, olunga veliya varingala illa naa kandupudicha punishment perusa irukkum.     ( Avi baby, will you come out or if I find you then the punishment will be severe. )

Vaishu Mv: No no no don't find me .. please please.. please don't find me.

She had her eyes shut tight when Reyansh opened the door of her wardrobe. He poked his forefinger on her cheek and she opened one of her eyes to look at him.

Vaishu: Chorry, I won't disrespect you again and I won't be adamant. I will also join college. Don't punish me Ansh.

Reyansh: Too late angel. Time for punishment.

He pulled her out and threw over his shoulder walking out of the closet. 

Vaishu: Ansh, please... I m sorry. Let me go.

Reyansh dropped her on the bed and laid with his head on her lap.

Reyansh: Come on massage my head now.

Vaishu massaged his head raking her fingers through his hair.

Reyansh: Avi, are you really scared that I will punish you ?

Vaishu: You won't punish me for being disrespectful ?

Reyansh: I love when you are being yourself with all rights over me. This is what I wanted from you and I m so happy today. Call me whatever you want and I will never be angry with you. In fact I will love to hear when you call with any endearment. I enjoyed all the time when you were being adamant, pleading and trying to coax me and finally angry and lashing out on me in a cute and adorable way. 

Vaishu: Really ? 

Reyansh pinched her nose and she swat his hand rubbing her nose glaring at him.

Reyansh: You were just like a mini version of my princess. I can't wait to see her throwing tantrums, ordering me to do her things.

Vaishu smiled hearing his words and leaning closer she pecked his forehead. 

Vaishu: We are so blessed to have you in our life Ansh. Thank you for coming into our life.

Reyansh: Blessed is me to have you all in my life. You turned me into a human Avi. 

He took her hand and kissed her palm winking at her. They heard a knock and Reyansh got up to open the door. Asha entered with Ishaan and Ishika in her arm.

Asha: Vaishu, they just woke up from nap so thought if you will feed them before we feed them vegetable for lunch.

Reyansh carried them from Asha and returned to the bed. Vaishu started feeding Ishika facing the other side while Reyansh was playing with Ishaan facing other side.