"Aurora..."

"And nothing is going to happen." She quickly added. "But I don't know something's changed and now I don't even but like I kinda have these thoughts and feelings and well "Ikindawannakisshim." She ended her sentence in one breath.

"Aurora!" Fennec scolded.

"I'm not going to!" Aurora defended herself.

"Do I need to remind you?"

"No you don't." She snapped. "I know Fennec, but Hunter isn't like him. He's different, he's sweet and-"

"Please," Fennec cut her off. "He's a guy."

"He's not just a guy, Fennec."

"By the marker Aurora. You have it bad."

"I do not!"

"Yes you do. You need to get out of there right now. I can find a way to get you out of there, just give me a few hours-"

"Fennec I'm not leaving. Trust me, nothing is going to happen. I don't do relationships anymore. None of them have worked out." She paused. "No offense."

"Whatever, Aurora. Just be careful. You are playing with fire. Don't let him get too close to you, push him away. You know it's for the best." Fennec stood up, picking her bag and helmet up. "If you do change your mind, you know I'll come pick you up anywhere."

"I know Fennec." Aurora sighed and stood up with her. "I know you only want to look out, but everything is fine. I'll leave first, you know he's going to be there."

"Good luck."

"You too Fennec." Aurora nodded and headed towards the exit door. Upon leaving she did see Hunter leaning on the wall outside the bar, other patrons also stood around as well, but she pretended not to see him and started walking towards the Marauder.

"Aurora!" Not even a moment later she heard him call out for her. She didn't stop but did slow her pace so he could catch up.

"Hunter?" She played dumb. "What are you doing here?" The two of them continued walking together.

"Don't act dumb." He said, walking next to her. "You let me follow you this time I know it, but Fennec is the one you're selling too?"

"Don't give me a lecture Hunter." She said. "I know what I'm doing."

"Fennec could be reselling them. You don't know what she's doing with them."

"I know Fennec, and I know she's not reselling them."

Hunter grabbed her arm and the two of them stopped walking. They were in the middle of Ord Mantell's market. "How well do you know her? Fennec is not a good person."

"Then that makes me not a good person." She scoffed, pulling away from him. "Fennec and I have history together. History that you wouldn't understand."

"You are nothing like Fennec, you're better than her."

Aurora laughed. "I am exactly like her. I've known her wayyyyy longer than I know you. You know what-" She paused, looking at him. "Nevermind." She started walking again.

Hunter quickly caught up to her. "What is it?"

"Let it go." She brushed him off. The two of them started getting annoyed with one another as the Marauder came into view.

"Let it go?" He coldly said. "You never stopped yourself from telling me what's on your mind before."

"You know what fine! During all those years during The Clone Wars Fennec and I used to sneak out and do you know what we used to do for fun?" She turned, jabbing a finger into his chest. "We used to hunt your brothers, because it was a silly game for us! Yea that's right. I slaughtered your brothers, and you want to know why? Because it was so easy, and Hunter I swear if I knew you during those times, I would have made it my mission to get the big bad sergent from Clone Force 99. So yes, I am exactly like Fennec. Actually, I'm worse than her!" She turned and started walking away from him again.