Red Bandana's

A/N: Have you seen the new Bad Batch season three trailer? If not then please do yourself a favor and watch it!! I am so excited and I literally cannot wait for February 21st. I have already so many theories from the 2 minute video and I am so excited to see old characters! Anyways happy reading! 😊

.... --- .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / -- --- .-. . / .--. .-. --- -.. ..- -.-. - / ..-. --- .-. / -- .
(Hope you have more product for me)

Aurora was laying on one of the extra cots on the Marauder when her comm-link that she used with Fennec went off. She sat up and pulled it out.

.-. . .--. . .- - / - .... .- -
(Repeat that)

A moment went by before the message came through again.

.... --- .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / -- --- .-. . / .--. .-. --- -.. ..- -.-. - / ..-. --- .-. / -- .
(Hope you have more product for me)

She stood up and walked over to her bag, the boys were outside working on the ship, so no one had been bothering her. Omega assisting them. Tech had been testing her ship knowledge more and more. She peered into the bag and saw a few grenades.

.. / .... .- ...- . / .- / ..-. . .-- / --. .-. . -. .- -.. . ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / - .... .- - / .-- --- .-. -.-
(I have a few grenades. Will that work?)

-.-- . ... / -- . . - / .- - / --- ..- .-. / -... .- .-.
(Yes, meet at our bar)

Aurora pocketed her comm and closed up her bag. She tossed it over her shoulder and exited the ship. No one paid any attention to her when she left, or so she had thought.

She made her way to Ord Mantell's market and weaved her way through the crowd. She stopped at a stand when she realized she did have a tail. She contemplated on what she should do. Normally she would easily lose him, but she was curious to see how he would react when he found out where she would.

Ah screw it. She thought. She left the stand and continued her way to the bar. Hunter stayed close but not too close. Boy he thinks he is so clever huh. She couldn't help but chuckle to herself. A couple minutes later she was at the bar. She went inside and saw Fennec sitting at their usual spot. She walked over and sat down. Two drinks and a helmet sat on the table. Fennec started to reach for the bag when Aurora stopped her.

"Hold on." Aurora put her hand on the bag.

"Why?" Fennec raised an eyebrow.

"Someone followed me here." Aurora shrugged and picked her drink up, taking a sip.

"Someone followed you?" Fennec said in disbelief. "Or did you let him follow you?"

"It's the same difference." Aurora shrugged.

"No it's not, Aurora. You let him follow you."

From the corner of her eye she saw Hunter leave the bar and she put her drink down. "So what. It shouldn't matter to you what I do now."

"Whatever." Fennec looked over to where Aurora was looking but she didn't see anyone. "Look he left, can we continue?"

"Yea, yea." Aurora slid the bag over and Fennec worked on moving the stuff into her bag.

Fennec looked up and saw Aurora tapping her finger on the table and looking at the exit door. "What else is on your mind?"

"Nothing." She said too quickly.

"You're lying. Tell me what's going on." Fennec gave Aurora her bag back. "It's Hunter isn't it?"

Aurora was quiet for a moment. "Not exactly... because there isn't anything technically going on."