We Shouldn't Feel This Way

"Intruder! Intruder!"

"Oh for kriffs sake." Aurora said. She, Hunter, and Tech looked up to see old B2-Series Battle droids. The walls were opening and they were coming out of the walls, slowly walking towards them, readying their blasters on their arms. "Why couldn't they at least be those smaller battle droids, they were at least funny."

"Do you mean the B1-Series battle Droids?" Tech asked.

"Not the time, we gotta go!" Hunter yelled as the droids started blasting them. They turned away from the droids and started running down the hall. The boys were faster than Aurora. She paused and turned to start shooting the droids. It took a few blaster bolts before even one droid went down and another would quickly take its place. She would jump back with each blaster fire the droids shot.

"What's going on?!" She heard Wrecker on the comms. "Troopers are running towards the stairs. Do you need help?"

"Get out of there, Wrecker." Hunter responded. "Meet back at the rendezvous."

"Understood, we'll see you soon." Omega said.

Aurora turned and started running again but she slammed into a metal droid in front of her and she fell to the ground. She rolled onto her back as the droid slowly turned, raising its blaster arm. She rolled away from the droid at the last second as it fired its blaster.

"Aurora!" She heard Hunter yell for her but she was surrounded by the battle droids.

"Go! I'll find a way and meet you at the rendezvous!" She yelled back and rolled out of the way of the battle droids again.

"You better come out of this alive!" Hunter yelled back, but he sounded farther away.

"Trust me, no damned droid is killing me today." Aurora mumbled under her breath and stood up and started running down the long hallway, opposite of the way Hunter and Tech had run off. Two more droids were at the end of the hallway, she picked up her speed as the droids raised their blasters. At the last second she dropped to the ground sliding right as the droids started firing. She slid right underneath them and into a kneeling position behind them. Without turning around she got up and started running again. She saw a window and another building outside and an idea popped into her head. She grabbed her Beskar pole. "I had a feeling I would need you." She raised her blaster and shot the glass, cracking it. She jumped through the glass breaking it. The shards of glass cutting her arms. She extended her pole and the two ends caught the sides of the buildings. The ends caught two parts of the brick and she jolted to a stop. She hung in the air and looked down. She was closer to the ground. She took a deep breath and unextended her pole and tucked and rolled to the ground and stayed sitting for a moment, catching her breath.

She stood up and brushed herself off. She put her pole back behind her back and looked around. No one really paid any attention to her. She looked up and realized the sun had set and the moons had started to rise. She looked back at the building and then towards the crowd.

Fennec should be here soon. Aurora thought, she knew this was the best time to disappear and get away from the group.

"I'm sorry Hunter, this is for the best." She whispered and started walking anyway at that point. "Okay Fennec, what bar will you be at?" She thought out loud and went to grab her comm-link, but she paused. "What?" She patted her pocket again and it was empty. She patted other parts of her body, making sure that she didn't misplace it. "I swear I had it-" She paused when she remembered Hunter had grabbed her arm back at the hotel room. "That nerfherder!" She exclaimed when she realized Hunter had stolen it. "By his maker I'm going to give him a piece of my mind when I see him." She turned around and started walking back towards the place they were staying at.