Entombed

"Suddenly, I felt its tentacles wrap around my legs, pulling me down into the depths." Hunter, Echo, and Tech all listened in on Phee as she recited her story for the millionth time, this time she was telling Ketch and Bolo the story. Aurora was working on cleaning the glasses, keeping a distance between her and the boys. This hasn't gone unnoticed by them. "I had no choice but to fend off the Octomorph. Bare-handed." Ketch and Bolo gasped.

"This story changes every time she tells it." Tech stated.

Echo looked at Aurora, her back was to them. "Anyone know what's going on with her today?" He asked. The other two shook their heads.

"Vanquishing the creature, I swam to the coral cave." Phee continued with her story, "and do you know what I found?"

"What'd you find?" Ketch asked.

"What was there?" Bolo asked at the same time. "Spit it out!"

Phee shrugged. "Only the Grand Pearl of Novak." She casually said. Both the boys leaned back in awe.

"Those two will believe anything." Hunter said, looking at his brothers.

"She's annoying." Aurora commented. The three of them turned and saw her staring at Phee with her arms crossed. She was frowning.

"Are you alright?" Hunter asked.

"Whatever." Aurora rolled her eyes and walked away from them.

"Clearly she's not one for conversing today." Tech said.

"Mission accomplished!" Wrecker said, walking through the door. "One compressor, as requested." He laughed. Tech walked up to him and Wrecker tossed him the compressor.

"Nicely done, Wrecker." Tech complimented.

"That's not all we got." Omega said and dumped her bag out.

"This assortment, however," Tech said. "Could have been left at the junkyard.

"Easy, quick draw." Phee said, walking next to him. "Let the expert take a look."

"Meh, expert." Aurora mocked under her breath. Hunter and Echo exchanged a look, both of them confused as to why she was in a sour mood today.

Phee picked something up. "It is a manifold regulator." Tech informed her, "and a broken one at that."

"Thanks, Clone Obvious." Phee rolled her eyes. Something caught her eye. "Hang on." She picked up the object and opened one of the disks. "These look like coordinate markings."

"Coordinate markings?" Omega said, intrigued. Aurora turned around.

Phee waved her droid over. "Mel, take a look at this." The power droid wobbled over. She held the disk up and the droid shined a light through it. It glowed purple. "I was right. This is a compass. One from long before our time." Phee's droid beeped. "These coordinates are in the Kaldar Trinary System."

Tech was on his data pad and it beeped. "I have no record of that system." He said.

Aurora raised an eyebrow in question and put a hand on her chin. Hunter looked at her. "What is it?" He asked.

"There's something about that system that rings a bell." She didn't look at him. "Something about an urban legend and planets being destroyed, but I honestly can't remember."

"Because the best treasures usually aren't found on maps." Phee stated.

"There's treasure there?" Omega asked.

"Without a doubt." Phee said. "This compass is a rare find. You've got a good eye."

"Let's go check it out!" Omega jumped excitedly. "You heard Phee."