Tribe

"Cid said the Vanguard Axis is notorious for illegal smuggling." Hunter said as the group exited the Marauder. "So be ready for anything. We'll make the delivery. Echo, Aurora, Omega. Guard the ship."

Aurora had her arms folded and Omega nodded as Hunter, Tech, and Wrecker all walked into the building. Omega moved to sit on the stairs and Aurora copied her. She pulled out her dagger and started cleaning her nails with it. Echo stood next to Aurora. His arms folded.

"There's something off about this place." Omega commented. "I don't like it."

"There are shadier places in the galaxy kiddo." Aurora mentioned.

"Yea. I don't like it either." Echo agreed, "but we're not staying for long." He unfolded his arms and started to board the Marauder. "I'll prep the ship." He said as he boarded.

"I'll join you." Aurora said, standing up and quickly entered the ship.

Omega on the other hand stayed, but as soon as Echo and Aurora boarded the ship she heard the sound of a cry. She looked around hearing the cry again. Omega got up and walked down the steps. She took off towards the sound of the cry, coming up behind some cargo crates. Omega turned a corner and  saw a youngling Wookiee being shocked by some of the droids.

Omega ran forward. "Stop! You're hurting him!"

"Halt humanoids." One of the droids said. "Do not interfere with Vanguard Axis business." The Wookiee grabbed the other droid's staff and took him out. The droid went to hit the Wookiee with the staff but he blocked it and pushed back. Taking his staff to shock the droid. The first droid got up and ran towards the Wookiee.

Omega grabbed her bow. "No!" Omega called out and shot an arrow at it. The Wookiee held the staff, clearly exhausted. Omega heard the sound of doors opening and droids approaching. "More are coming. We need to hurry!" Omega said and took off running. The Wookiee hesitated but hurried after her.

On the other hand Aurora stood with Echo in the bridge while Echo was seated. She looked over her shoulder. Omega hadn't come onto the ship yet. She walked towards the exit. "Hey Omega why don't you-" She paused when she didn't see anyone sitting on the steps. "Uh... Echo." She called out.

"What is it?" Echo called back.

"Omega is gone." She responded.

"Omega is gone?!" She heard him get up and walked over to her, also seeing the girl not sitting on the steps. "Where is Omega?"

"I don't know!" Aurora retorted. "I was with you!"

"We have to find her." He said, grabbing two blasters.

"Well duh!" Aurora scoffed, taking a blaster. The two of them ran off the ship and ran towards the shipping containers.

They ran through a door and saw Omega with a Wookiee, they slowed their pace. "Omega, let's get back to the ship." Echo called out.

The Wookiee growled and Aurora took a step back. "Woah, angry Wookiee." She leaned towards Echo. "Be careful, when Wookiee's are mad they'll rips limbs off." She whispered.

Omega got in front of the Wookiee. "It's okay. they're friends." The Wookiee turned around and ran off, "wait!" Omega went to follow him but Echo stopped Omega. "Those droids are after him. Come on!" Omega ran off.

Echo sighed and Aurora shrugged. "Come on, Echo." The two of them followed Omega.

Aurora and Echo caught up as well and the Wookiee found a blaster. They shot some of the droids. Aurora shooting some droids. Echo pulled Aurora behind some cover.

Echo pulled out his comms. "Hunter, we need backup now."

The head droid appeared. "What sort of treachery is this?"