Rotation 96

"Go, go, go!" Wrecker screamed at his two counterparts.

Wrecker, Hunter, and Aurora were running through an old Separatist compound on Hishyim. Aurora turned back as they were running down the halls. There was no power in this facility and the group was running practically in the dark. They only had the natural light coming from some of the windows but the sun was quickly setting.

"Nice going Wrecker!" She yelled. "You set the droids off!"

"It's not my fault!" Wrecker yelled back. "I didn't know those droids were still active!"

"Enough!" Hunter yelled as he jumped over some old fallen medical equipment. "We have to get back to the Marauder!"

"I thought all the droids were destroyed after the Republic was destroyed?" Aurora inquired.

"Apparently not." Hunter said. They saw the doors to the outside and they all gained a new burst of speed and everyone picked their pace up. Wrecker barreling through the doors first with Aurora right behind him and Hunter leaving last. He was turned around, shooting at the droids.

"There's the ship!" Aurora yelled with a pointed finger. She missed some old droids deactivated in the sands of the planet and she tripped on one of them. Hunter ran past her but Wrecker had stopped and turned around. He held his hand out and she grabbed it. Wrecker easily pulled her to her feet and pushed her on ahead of him. He used his body as a shield for her. Aurora ran on board of the Marauder. Hunter already had the ship powered up by the time she and Wrecker got on board. The door closed and the Marauder lifted from the ground. Wrecker took his helmet off.

Aurora collapsed on the floor of the ship heavily breathing, exhaustion had taken over. Someone extended their hand and she looked up. Wrecker was looking down at her and she graciously took it and he heaved her to her feet. Once standing he handed her his canteen.

"Thank you, Wrecker." She smiled and took a drink from it.

"So that planet was a bust." Wrecker commented.

She handed the canteen back to him and he took a drink next. "Again, I called it. I told the two of you that the place has been abandoned like forever. You saw those droids, half of them had started to rust."

"Enough. I don't want to hear it." Hunter said from the bridge. Aurora and Wrecker looked at each other and they shrugged at the same time. Aurora walked up to the bridge and Wrecker was right behind her.

"So back to Pabu I take it?" Aurora hopefully asked.

Hunter stayed looking out the window. They had just entered hyperspace. "No." He punched in some coordinates.

"No?" Aurora scoffed.

"There's another planet she may be on." Was all he said.

"Another planet?" She raised an eyebrow. "Hunter, you said that 126 planets ago. It's been 56 rotations since we've been back to Pabu. We need supplies, fuel, and most importantly rest."

"We can find that stuff along the way." Hunter pushed some more buttons.

Aurora looked at Wrecker. He shook his head no but Aurora turned back to Hunter and walked up next to his chair and moved it so it faced her. "Find stuff along the way? You better be joking, Hunter."

"No, I'm not." He said and continued to sit in his chair.

Aurora laughed. "Hunter, when is enough, enough?"

"It'll be enough when Omega is back with us." He finally stood up and towered over her.

"Omega has been gone for 96 rotations now!" Aurora yelled. Hunter may have been taller than her but she knew how to carry her voice to be louder than his. "We have no idea where the Empire took her! We have no leads and we have just been bouncing from old Separatist planet to planet! Wrecker and I are tired! We need a plan and guidance from our leader but you sure aren't acting like it!" She jabbed him in the chest.