Rampage

Aurora was sitting on her cot when she heard someone groan out in pain. She got up and walked into the bridge with Echo and Omega and saw Wrecker holding his head in pain.

"You alright?" Hunter asked Wrecker.

"Yea, yea. It's nothing." Wrecker said and got up, leaving the bridge.

Aurora saw Hunter piloting the Marauder with Tech seated behind him, one leg crossed while he typed on his data pad. "According to Cid's intel, the Zygerrian slave traders are hiding in the ruins of Old Ord Mantell City."

"Zygerrian slavers are not to be trifled with. They mean serious business." Aurora stood behind Tech's chair and crossed her arms. "You boys best not go in careless."

Omega jumped into the seat next to Hunter. She was holding a clone doll. "What's a slave trader?" She asked.

"Someone who buys and sells people for credits." Tech said, Aurora looked down at the ground, Echo was the only person to pick up on this.

"People can be sold?" Omega raised an eyebrow.

"They don't have a choice. They're captives, treated like property with no say and most of the time they are treated like trash and thrown away like trash when they don't serve their purpose anymore." Aurora said, Hunter turned to look at her, she was still focused on the ground. Apparently he was the only one to pick up on her bitterness.

"That... doesn't seem right." Omega said.

"It's not." Echo said. "And we are going to stop it from happening to that kid." Aurora looked up at Echo.

"As well as earn a decent amount of credits once the job is complete." Tech chimed in.

Echo rolled his eyes. "Yea, that too." He walked off.

"Don't worry Muchi. We'll rescue you." Omega said.

Aurora walked over and ruffled her hair. "Yes we will Omega, yes we will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter got the Marauder landed and the group exited the ship, they all made their way to the edge of the cliff, overlooking the slave traders.

"I have a visual." Tech was looking in his binoculars. "I only see one child."

"Poor Muchi. She looks scared." Omega commented.

"I'm clocking two dozen hostiles." Tech said.

"Such a shame that you special lot can't handle TWO dozen hostiles." Aurora sarcastically said.

Tech ignored her comment. "Multiple entry points with minor fortifications."

"Simple smash and grab like that time on Kuat." Wrecker said. "Easy enough."

"What happened on Kuat?" Aurora questioned, she wanted to hear that story.

"I'm in." Omega perked up. "What are we waiting for?" The boys moved forward but Hunter grabbed Omega.

"You get back to the ship." Hunter said.

"But-" Omega started.

"Get back to the ship with Aurora. That's an order." He said.

"Me too, really?" Aurora crossed her arms and Hunter nodded.

"Yes sir." Omega sounded defeated.

Aurora patted her back, "Come on kid, let's wait for them. They'll need our help eventually." She led the girl back to the Marauder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys sneakily made their way through the ruins and stopped on the side of a building. Tech was first and had his visor down and Hunter stood behind him and held his fist up. Wrecker and Echo squatted to the ground.