Shooting Stars

"They might be a little big on you but it's better than what you're wearing." Aurora placed some clothes on the bed.

"Thank you." Akattaa whispered. "Um Aurora?"

Aurora pulled out some clothes for herself next, but turned around. "Yes?"

"Why did you help me?"

"I know what it's like being in your shoes, being sold and paraded around, but luckily I got out."

"I see." Akattaa played with the clothes. "Did those men help you?"

Aurora paused for a moment. "They did. We should change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the curtain the rest of the crew all stood in the bridge.

"I thought Aurora's mission was to take someone out, not rescue a girl." Tech said as he pushed buttons on the controls.

"It was." Echo said, sitting next to him. "Something tells me she did this on her own accord."

"She did." Someone said and the group turned. They saw Aurora walk out from the back, she was now in gray cargo pants and Hunter's sweatshirt. "I couldn't leave her behind."

"Who is she?" Wrecker asked.

"Her name is Akattaa." Aurora said. "While I was working with the lead dancer she told me about her and how she was abducted and sold until she ended up there. She's practically a child."

"What was a child doing at a place like that?" Echo asked.

"Well most females, especially beautiful ones, are often sold for credits and in turn whoever buys them does whatever they want. Most of the time exotic dancers are what they become." Tech stated.

Hunter looked at Aurora and thought about what she told him, the little details of her past. "Yea we are." Aurora whispered, looking at the ground.

"You didn't just do this mission to kill someone." Hunter pointed out.

Aurora looked at him and nodded. "Yes, I figured I could help another girl get out."

"How old is she?" Wrecker asked.

"She's barely older than Omega." Aurora looked away. "When will we be at Shili?"

"A few hours." Tech said. "You all should get some rest."

"Excuse me?" They turned and saw Akattaa.

"Akattaa, what's up?" Aurora asked.

"I-um-didn't want to be alone, and I'm kinda hungry." She said, playing with the sleeve of Aurora's shirt.

"Well let's get you something to eat." Wrecker said, grabbing out the box to where the rations were and he handed one to her.

"Thank you." Akattaa said.

"I'm gonna turn in." Echo said standing up.

"We should too." Wrecker said, patting Omega on the back.

"Can I bunk with you?" Omega asked.

"Of course." Wrecker laughed.

"Akattaa." Aurora said and the Togruta turned. "Why don't you go sit with Tech, you said you didn't want to be alone and Tech's harmless. The only thing he'll do is talk your montrals off."

Akattaa nodded. "Okay." She walked away and Hunter turned to Aurora.

"Go sit with Tech?" He questioned.

Aurora smiled. "I want to see Tech talk to a girl."

"Aren't you a girl?" He folded his arms

Aurora shrugged. "No."