It's Not A Date

Aurora returned shortly later. When Aurora returned, she saw a basket sitting on the bed. Hunter was staring out the window when he turned and saw she had two bags.

"What else did you get?" He questioned.

Aurora put one bag down and handed the other one to him. "It's a surprise." She had a smile.

"A surprise?" Hunter raised an eyebrow as he took the bag, he put out its contents and saw it was a red infinity scarf with white stripes. "A scarf?"

"Yea." Aurora nodded as she pulled out the pink dress. "I thought it would pair nicely with your bandana."

"Thanks." He held the scarf in his hands. He watched as Aurora went into the refresher to change, she had a big smile on her face. You really are excited for this aren't you? He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora got into the dress and looked into the mirror, the dress made her skin look paler but in a good way, she thought. She tried to play with her hair, but she didn't actually bring anything to make it look nice.

"Why am I wanting to try so hard?" She questioned herself. She saw one of her clips on the counter and picked it up and weaved her hair into a messy bun. She looked at herself again in the mirror. "At least I'm presentable."

She left the refresher and saw Hunter staring out the window. She looked at what he was wearing and it was his usual civilian clothes. The green tunic with tan pants. She put a hand on her hip.

"What are you wearing?" She asked. Hunter turned and when they made eye contact, he stopped before he even spoke. He just stared at her. "Um, hello. Hunter?" She waved.

Hunter shook his head. "Right, I'm wearing my regular clothes. It's the nicest thing I own."

"Alright I guess." Aurora looked at the basket as he walked up to her. "So what do you have planned for this 'not date' thing?" She said in quotations.

"You'll see."

"I'll see?"

Hunter nodded. "Yea." Aurora looked up at Hunter, he was staring at her and she for some reason felt nervous around him. He reached his hand around her and she couldn't help but close her eyes and slightly flinch. "I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered. "When are you going to realize that?" He grabbed her clip that was in her hair and carefully took it out. Her hair spilling around her shoulders, it was in loose curls. Aurora hadn't had the chance to wash it from the sandy winds of Lothal. "There."

Aurora felt her cheeks get warm and she looked away from him. "I could've taken the clip out myself, you know." She whispered back.

"Yea I know."

"Why did you take the clip out?" Aurora took the clip from his hand and turned away from him to place it on the table. "My hair is a mess."

"I think you look better without it."

Aurora turned back towards him, butterflies were doing flips in her stomach. "You do?"

Hunter nodded. "I do." He grabbed the basket. "Should we go?"

"Yea, we should." Aurora agreed and Hunter opened the door but let her step out first. Aurora tried her best to quell the anxiety pooling in her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter and Aurora made it to their destination, it was just on the outskirts of the Lothal town they were in. Aurora looked to the top of the abandoned tower.

"How did you find this place?" Aurora turned back to Hunter, who parked the speeder and grabbed the basket.

"I saw it the day we got dropped off." Hunter said as he walked up next to her.