Author's Note #1

Hello again!

This is my HunterxOC fic, another story that I'll be working on with The Bad Batch Aftermath is on a hiatus. Like the authors note from A Padawan's Journey updates may not be as regular as TBB Aftermath was. I am posting both this fic and A Padawan's Journey first chapter at the same time so if there is a story you prefer one over the other please let me know :)

This story takes place after the Clone Wars and picks up on TBB episode 'Cornered' (Where TBB was on the Pantoran Moon) and they meet Bounty Hunter Aurora. Who is a hot headed human with a secretive past that gets her fired up if anyone tries to inquire about it. 

Also note: That this fic will be more on the rated R side of things as there is many mentions of abuse, assult, trigger warnings, and smut of that nature. Many readers may find a lot of this stuff disturbing and I wanted to be opened about it so this is your warning.

Aurora was thrusted into the care of TBB and while she tries to fight their help at first she ends up being putty in the hands of little their little girl Omega who Aurora tells herself that she is the only reason Aurora stayed with them ;) 

I wouldn't call this an enemies to lovers trope but its definitely something along the lines like that. Maybe more like haters to lovers.

Along with the other WIP fic I'm working on this fic is an AU from TBB Aftermath and A Padawan's Journey. So of course there won't be Valerie or any other OC character I created from those stories. But this fic does follow TBB show more closely than I did with the other fic. But of course any questions please feel free to ask :)

Also of course here is how I pictured Aurora but like the other fic please of course feel free to see her how you want too.

Aurora Ealis (her name is a play on the Aurora Borealis XD), human, with purply-teal long hair. She's a bounty hunter with a soft spot for children. She's hot headed and isn't afraid to speak her mind. An expert on hand-to-hand combat and has great craftsmanship with things like making grenades and bombs. She prefers spears to blasters and being trained by Terrelian Jango Jumper's at a young age also gave her great flexibility. She also has great knowledge on space and the stars and loves to talk about it. (hence the name lmao)

Au revoir,

xoautumnbratxo