"Yea. She's Chara. Chara, this is Garm. He was my Neighbour. When my parents were away, I used to stay at his place." Explained Y/N as I extended my hand towards the elder.

"Nice you meet you, mister Garm." I greeted as he shook my hand and shot me a smile.

"Good to meet you, too. Take care of this young lad, will you?" He said with a smirk as I nodded.

"That goes without saying." I said as Y/N blushed a little.

Garm then turned towards Y/N and shot him a gentle smile as he slowly walked towards him with his cane.

"I still can't belive you're alive. And look at how much you've grown." He said as Y/N chuckled.

"Yea, that happens to people as time goes by." Said Y/N as the elder stared at him.

"Y/N, take care of yourself." He said with a calm tone as Y/N nodded.

The old man started to leave with a smile on his face. He struggled to walk a bit, so he constantly used his cane for support.

Seeing this, Y/N snapped his fingers, healing Garm's back as he started walking easily.

Surprised, he turned back, but it was too late, since we had already teleported away.

Temskip (Brought to you by Chara admiring the streets filled with people.)

Y/N and I were currently walking towards his favourite cafe as I kept thinking about something.

"Y/N. Why do you think you were reincarnated?" I asked as he thought for a bit.

"Probably some higher being was bored, so it created its own form of entertainment." He said.

"A higher being......" I said under my breath as we reached the cafe.

After drinking a hot cocoa, Y/N showed me more things around his world until the sun started to fade.

"Cmon'. I know the perfect place to watch the sunset." He said as he extended a hand towards me.

Without hesitation, I took his hand. Next second, we appeared on a cliffside.

Below us was the sea.

The reflection of the sun spread across the water as we sat down and I stared in awe.

"It's...... beautiful...." I murmured as he nodded and pulled me closer.

"Thank you." He said as I turned towards him.

"For what?" I asked as he chuckled.

"For being here with me." He said as I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Anytime." I said as the sun slowly disappeared in the horizon.

We stood there for a while until I broke the silence.

"Y/N. What..... What was the me in Undertale like?" I asked as he smiled.

"The Chara of Undertale. She's the true hero of the Underground." He said as I stared at him, awaiting an explanation.

"Like you, she was adopted by the Dreemurrs. As you know, in Undertale, Asgore and Toriel are the King and Queen of the Underground." He explained as I waited for him to continue.

"After being treated with love, which she never experienced before, she wanted to repay their kindness, so she started searching for ways to break the barrier." He added as I realised where he was going with this.

The seven human souls.

"She and Azzy made a plan. She whould sacrafice herself by eating poisonous Buttercup Flowers and Azzy whould take her soul and cross the barrier. He whould then gather another six souls and destroy that same barrier." He completed as I strengthened the grip on his hand.