"What's wrong?" She asked. "Are you feeling pains?"

I shook my head and smiled. "It's nothing... It's just that I saw some creepy person. She was in the elevator with me and then she gave me the universal sign for I'm watching you then did tap her wrist as if there was some watch there."

Andrea's eyes widened and she looked at the elevator.

"What did she look like?" She asked.

"She was wearing a hoodie... Andrea, I am scared and worried. I don't understand who these people are. I don't want anyone to harm me and my baby."

She opened her mouth as if she wanted to talk but shut it. I could see the worry in her eyes before she forced it away and smiled.

"Go in the house. Here," she said and handed me the bags. "I will head to the security and tell them what happened. I will also pick Paul up from Evangeline's place. I will be back, okay?"

I nodded and she walked off. I sighed and stared at a spot on the floor. I had so much to focus on right now and having someone threaten me made me anxious.

| | |

Later that day, I took an evening stroll with Paul laying and playing with his toy in his baby stroller. My calves and hips have been feeling stiff lately and I needed a little stroll around the neighborhood to ease the tensions in my body. As the evening breeze blew against my skin and went through my hair that were in two braided pigtails, I smiled. As my eyes scanned the other side of the road, my smile dropped. The sight of him sent a wave of anger and annoyance through me.

I gripped the handle of the stroller hard and continued walking. My eyes hard on the road up ahead and not on the man across the road. I didn't even want to think about him at all. Me saying his name in my head felt like the start of a curse.

As I reached a zebra crossing, I stopped and waited for the cars to pass by before I crossed. Just as there was no car close by, I took a step forward but a hard grip on my arm forced me back. I turned around and looked up at a smiling Matt. My eyes hardened to convey the emotions in me as I stared at his face.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Didn't you warn me to stay out of your way?"

He chuckled. "Come on... Can I not say hi to my bestie?"

"Leave me alone, Matt."

He grinned. "I missed this attitude, you know. You were all so loyal to your boyfriend when I first met you."

He laughed and it hurt me. I hated him so much. He changed so much that I was still confused about what went wrong.

"What do you want?" I asked and he smirked then looked me up and down. He was not looking at me as if he was curious. He was looking at me with a condescending glaze in his eyes.

Speaking if that, I noticed how he was dressed. The shirt he was wearing was of a high brand, his pants were too, with iron lines on them. His hair was slick back, around his neck was a thin gold chain and around his wrist was an expensive watch. He was looking like the type of rich people who went golfing in their high-class sportswear.

"I was in town yesterday, so I wanted to come see you." He waved his hand up and down my body. "There are rumors that poor Lucas broke up with you."

I gripped the handle of the stroller harder. I had no idea why I was standing where I was, entertaining his presence.

"Mind your business," I said, and he shrugged.

"How can I?" He chuckled. "You are like a sister-in-law to me.... Are you still even my potential sister-in-law?"