Chapter 42

Chapter-42

Aaron

But where?

(A/N: I'm summing up everything that led Aaron to hell in one chapter as I know many readers would just want to skip to the Dyra part. This chapter is very fast-paced, however for those who would like to know more about what happened, I'll probably add another chapter about him as a bonus chapter, if you'd like to read it.)

~After Hades took Cyra~

Why did Hade's face seem so familiar? It feels like I've seen him before, but where?

"AARON! Why did you write the blood taking place part in our paper? We already knew that we wouldn't need that piece of information. If it wasn't there, Cyra wouldn't have got to know about it and she'd be safe today. It's all your fault!" Cyrus growled at me and stormed out of the room.

I was taken aback by his words.

"Aaron...i....you know he doesn't mean all that. He knows it's not your fault. You tried your best to save us and there was no way you would have expected this to happen. No one had. Please don't take his words seriously. He's just really angry and doesn't know what he's saying. I'll go check on him," Celina told me and went behind her mate.

I know he didn't mean them, but he's not wrong. I do feel responsible that Cyra was taken away. But that was not the only thing I was thinking about.

"Aaron, stop, you're overthinking this. None of them truly believes that it's your fault. You know how protective Cyrus is. He says stupid things when he's angry," Amara hugged me.

After that, she led me to our room. All that time Hade's face revolved around my mind while the guilt pushed my thoughts to connect the dots.

"I know you're thinking about it again. Sleep it off; I'm right here with you," Amara said. She knows me too well.

I complied and laid down with her. I needed to gather my thoughts. I fell asleep very quickly with Amara stroking my hair.

~~~~~

"Our son is perfect! It's a pity we'll have to let him go," a man smiled at me.

~~~~~

"Take care of him. He's your son gifted from the gods. Treat him as your own," a beautiful lady handed me to my mother.

~~~~~

"Aaron, you are not truly our son. You were gifted to us by the moon goddess," my parents told me.

~~~~~

I woke up suddenly. It was the same dream I've been seeing since my childhood. It had been so long though that I almost forgot about that. That man though, seemed familiar.

All of a sudden, my brain connected the dots.

"What's wrong Aaron?" Amara asked me.

"I figured it out!" I gasped.

"Figured what out?" she asked confused.

"Amara, do you remember I told you that I'm not actually my parent's son? That I was gifted to them by the moon goddess? She said that I was a son of the gods. All this time, I had flashbacks from my past. I remembered my blood father's face vaguely. When I saw Hades though, it all clicked into place. I'm Hade's son!" I explained.

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed.

"I know this is crazy, but it all makes sense," I said.

"But you have a wolf, and you don't have devil powers and why would he do that?" she rambled.