Chapter 10

Chapter-10

Amara

No buts.

"What happens when the souls merge?" Celina asked after she finished reading.

Cyrus had come a few seconds after she had and we told him about what we found too.

"Soul merging is when both your souls would mix into one. The new soul would look like one of you but would have the characteristics of both. Soul merging is a very painful process though. It's usually done in some witch covens while appointing the leader. For werewolves though, it may not be as simple. A werewolf's body is already shared with a wolf and a human. If the soul merges, we don't know how the body would react to so many soul essences in one body. There are fair chances that it won't be able to take any of it and just... stop working." Aaron explained.

"So, that's definitely a no." Celina said.

"And we are back to where we started." I sighed.

"Actually, there is a way someone can take your place in working for the devil, but I don't think you'll agree to it."

"What is it?" Cyrus asked with a raised brow.

"The condition has to be completed by people in the bond or their blood to break the bond. The condition is to work for the devil, so we cannot extend our time as he may not take up the offer later. But, your blood can complete it too."

"Nope, not an option. There is no way I'm involving Cyra in this." Cyrus exclaimed a little too loudly.

"I know you won't do it, but I wanted you to know every possible option that you have." Aaron explained.

He nodded understanding but still seemed a little on edge.

"Now guys, let's go to sleep. You already look tired and we have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

We nodded and went back to our rooms. I closed the door behind me and I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Do you want to continue what we were doing before we were interrupted?" Aaron whispered.

I giggled as he turned me around and continued where we left off. That was a good night.

Celina, Cyrus, and Elliot were swamped with Alpha duties the next week. V looked after the girls and we both worked on the research. We barely found anything new about the marks. After tirelessly working the entire week, we did not come to any conclusion.

The next week, Celina squeezed a meeting through her packed schedule to discuss this.

"So all we know is that one of us will have to serve Hades ten years from now and... that's about it." Cyrus began.

"Why though? What could he want from us?" Celina asked.

"We don't know much about that, but he could just need you for your powers." Aaron said

"Don't we separate from our wolves, a.k.a our powers once we die?" Celina asked.

I explained the theory Aaron and I thought of on the first day.

"Can he really do that, take us to hell alive?"

"We don't know anything for sure but it's definitely a possibility. I mean, it is Hades we are talking about." Aaron explained.

"So, if we are going to hell alive, we can come back." Celina asked hopefully.

"Probably, I mean he does only own you for forty years, right? So you should be able to come back after that is over." I answered and they all nodded.

We discussed a few other theories and then decided to call it a day.

"So, I wrote all our theories and information down to get a clear look at it. I want you to have a copy of it. It always helps me while doing research and maybe it'll help us see a way out." Aaron said while handing a bunch of papers to Celina.

"Thank you, Aaron. Seriously, you both have done so much and I'm so very grateful for that. Now, I want you both to leave." Celina said smiling.

"Leave?" we both asked together.

"Yes, we want you both to go on a vacation. You just found each other and deserve a little time alone rather than working tirelessly for us." Cyrus said winking at me.

"But...the curse.....we should.." we said

"No buts! I've already booked the tickets for you both to go to Hawaii. I know it was Amara's dream vacation and I was sure you'd like that. So you are leaving in two days and that's final. As for the research, we'll try to find whatever we can and update you guys when you come back. We have ten years, don't we? That's plenty of time and we can't waste these last ten years mourning over something that will happen after such a long time."

We nodded. Aaron and I walked over to our room after that.

"Celina can be scary." He said after I closed the door.

I giggled. "You have no idea. I mean she's an Alpha for a reason right?"

"So, Hawaii is your dream vacation?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "Hawaii was the place my parents met actually. My mother still tells me that story with a special glimmer in her eyes. The day she told me about mates, she told me that story and since then I always wanted to go to Hawaii and experience the magic with my mate."

"Well, then I'm honored to assist you on our magical journey to Hawaii." He said giggling.

I threw a pillow at his face and laughed when he lost his balance and fell on the bed.

I was still laughing when he threw it back at me.

Oh, game on!

We continued that for a while before we ended up in each other's arms on the bed and slept peacefully.

I love him so much.

----------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think?

I really love the relationship between Aaron and Amara, don't you agree?

Don't forget to comment your thoughts. Also, please like my book, it really means a lot to me.

Okay, see you tomorrow<3