Chapter 25

Chapter-25

Cyra

Study again?

I woke up next morning on my own. I felt refreshed after the long sleep; my body rested and very strong. I wonder what new powers I have.

I quickly got ready in some training clothes and walked to the kitchen. This time, I made it, thankfully. I wonder what the plan is for today. My wolf is aching to get out.

"Morning honey! Would you like some breakfast?" Persephone greeted me, and I nodded eagerly.

She handed me a plate of waffles, and I sat down eating them. Hades entered the room.

"Cyra, eat quickly because I have plans for you," he said.

Without protest, I quickly finished and got up. I was excited to see what I was going to do today.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Today, you're going to spend your day in the library studying about the creatures of hell. It will come handy when you actually go to out for your mission."

"What? I have to study again?! I came all the way to hell to spend my time studying? C'mon Hades! I have new powers, new energy, and I haven't shifted in ages. Can't we do something more athletic?" I ranted.

"Not a chance! You need to learn about this," he started, but I cut him off.

"Prettttyyyyyyy pleeeeaaasssseee...." I went on and on until he sighed and glared at me.

"For hell's sake, stop it! Okay, I'll take you to the field today, but you are going to the library tomorrow. Am I clear?" he gave in, and I smirked. I loved how much control I had over the devil.

He then turned, and we walked towards the opposite direction till we reached an arena. It was huge, with all sorts of training equipment. This is going to be fun.

"Shift, I want to see the speed and strength of your wolf." Hades commanded, and I did as I was told.

I let my wolf come out, my bones started snapping, and fur popped out; you know the drill. I turned into my white wolf. I am not a pure white wolf though; my fur holds a blue hue which shimmers in light. I love my wolf; she is stunning and extremely rare.

My wolf started running around, releasing the energy that was trapped in me for not shifting for so long.

"Okay, now I want you to run from here to the end of the room as fast as you can,"

I nodded and did as he told. He told me to do different things, one after the other, and then wrote something on a tablet. He gave me noted here and there. By the time we were done, I was exhausted but also felt amazing.

I shifted back, and Hades led me back to the dining hall where I ate a scrumptious dinner, I think, and went to sleep.

(A/N; In this book, you shift back with you clothes on and I know it doesn't make sense cause clothes don't magically appear, but I started my book with this, so I'm going to keep it that way. And in my defence, we are in hell for moon goddess sake, so anything can happen.)

The next day started off same as the previous few with me eating breakfast with Persephone, and then Hades took me to the library where I studied about different creatures of hell. To be honest, it was kind of interesting to learn about it. My mom would've loved it. She always had a knack for learning about different kinds of creatures. After she found out that wolves existed, she spent a lot of time studying about them. I, though, am like my father, who would rather train all day than study.

I miss my parents so much! Every small thing reminds me of them, and I almost want to burst into tears because it's my first time staying away from them for so long, but I don't. I have to be strong, and that's exactly what I do. I also miss Vi. It would have been much better to go through all this with her. She's always had my back.

I'm an alpha. I am strong. I can do this. 1, 2, 3.

I took a deep breath and went back to reading. This book is very useful as it has the weakness and strengths of creatures, which would come really handy afterwards.

I looked at my watch and sighed. I have been here for ages, and dinner will be served soon, so I walked up to the arena. I needed to release some energy after being cooped up on a chair for so long.

If you're wondering where I got the watch from, I found it in one of the bags Persephone got me. She explained that time in hell is a little different than that of Earth. There is no day and night, but they have made a similar time system.

And so, I have about 30 minutes before dinner time; and I intend on spending it thoroughly.