Chapter 4

Hey guy!

Chapter-4

Celina

What marks?

My jaw dropped as I digested the information just sent to my brain. My jaw then quickly turned into a smile. I was so happy for her. She finally found her mate. She deserved it.

I stood up and hugged her. V did the same.

"Congratulations!" we both exclaimed.

After a few minutes of us just hugging and smiling at her, I asked;

"So, who is he?"

"Aaron"

"Wasn't he your best friend when you were younger?"

She nodded.

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you." I said.

"So, was that the reason you took so long to drop him to the room?" V asked.

Amara just blushed, and that said it all.

"What marks do you two have?" I asked, remembering Cyrus' and my matching heart marks on our necks. V didn't have any, but I just assumed, that she didn't have any because she wasn't a wolf.

"What marks?" she asked me with suspicion in her eye.

"You know, the matching marks that mates have, like Cyrus' and my heart-shaped marks on our neck." I explained.

"C, mates don't have any matching marks." V said.

"But then why do we?" I asked them.

"Maybe it's an Alpha thing? Don't worry about it. Enjoy your day today, and we'll look into it tomorrow. We'll ask my parents or something." Amara said.

I nodded. I honestly am worried. I always thought our marks were normal for mates. But if they aren't, why do we have them? What if something is wrong and they were a sign that I ignored for so long?

I shook the thoughts out of my head. I have a party to enjoy right now, and I'll think about this later. I ignored it for so many years, and nothing happened. So nothing will happen now, right?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it. There was no one there. I looked around, but I saw no signs of anyone around. I closed the door and sat down again.

Then there was another knock. And guess what? There was still no one. The third time I practically flew the door open to shout at the person at the door, but as I opened the door, I felt my lips crash into Cyrus' as he kissed me deeply.

"Happy anniversary." He whispered handing me a bouquet of beautiful orchids, my favourite flower.

When I finally saw his beautiful face, I noticed this enormous gift behind him. He handed it to me. Even though it was huge, it barely weighed anything. I tore the wrapper to find a box. I opened it to find another wrapped gift.

"Seriously?" I chuckled.

"Now, that was my idea. C'mon, you love these gifts!" V said, laughing.

I opened about ten boxes before I finally felt something solid. It felt like a book. I tore the last wrapper to find something like an album.

My eyes went teary when I opened it.

"Cyrus....this....this is amazing." I looked up at him with a smile.

It was an album, of my parents. I barely had any photos of them. I did have a few that Cyrus' mom gave me. But this; it was a whole album full of them. I flipped through it. It had pictures of their dates, marriage, and a few with me in it. I loved it.

"But how?" I said looking at Cyrus again.

"A few weeks ago my mom found your parent's wedding album while cleaning the house. It was stuffed into a very old cupboard. She also told me about the location of her and your mother's old secret stash at her old house in Alpha Curzon's pack. She forgot where it was but the location was written in the album. I went there while visiting Alpha Curzon. I found a lot of pictures there. Amara and Luna Eliza helped me make the final thing."

My eyes filled with tears again. I absolutely loved the gift. It is the best, most thoughtful gift he could have given me. I gave him a long deep kiss, and he smiled.