Chapter 5

Chapter-5

Amara

And It's Amazing

After watching Celina give Cyrus a long, never-ending kiss, we decided to head out and let them enjoy themselves. I waved to V and Eliot, as they walked to their room together. Normally, I feel kind of sad to see V or C with their mates. I know it's selfish of me to think that, but my wolf and I have been longing for a mate for our entire lives.

But this time, I felt so excited. This will be us. I finally found my mate!

I can't believe it though. He was my best friend at a time. We can only find out who our mates are after we turn 18, otherwise, I would've known a long time ago.

The last time I saw him was on my sixteenth birthday. After that, he had to go to a boarding school and then to college. And then he just used to look after the pack and we never saw each other.

Nevertheless, I have him now. And it's amazing. Having a mate is even better than I ever imagined. It's the best feeling in the world. I love him so much.

I reached my room and closed the door. I laid on my bed just thinking about him and didn't even realize when I dozed off to sleep.

I woke up, looked at the time, and realized that I was already late. I quickly got dressed for breakfast. I rushed out of my room and bumped into someone right outside my door.

I stumbled and almost fell but a strong arm steadied me. Merely his touch gave tingles throughout my body. Also, did I mention how good he smelt, because he did; like a forest with a hinge of spice? My wolf started to go crazy again.

"Well hello there." Aaron said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hi. And um, thank you." I said politely.

"You're welcome. Um, they are waiting for you downstairs." He said as he placed me back on my feet.

I nodded and we went to the dining hall. He intertwined his fingers into mine while walking down. He feels so good! Man, I'm going to die from a heart attack just because of these little moments.

We reached the hall and we sat beside his parents. They both looked at each other and then at us. Then I heard C and V giggling and whispering. I blushed.

Then everyone got distracted due to the loud shouting of Cyra and Violet as they ran downstairs.

"Happy anniversary Mommy and Daddy!" Cyra said running into Cyrus' arms and kissing him on his cheek.

"I missed you so much." She said to him sweetly.

He kissed her too and kept her down after whispering something in her ear.

"Hello Chief Curzon and Luna." Violet and Cyra said in unison bowing lightly.

"Hello, little ones. Aren't they adorable Aaron? This is Cyra, Alpha Celina's daughter and this is Beta Elliot's daughter Violet." Luna Curzon said.

They both bowed and sat on their seat.

After a delicious meal, we went to make the final preparations for the ball and then went to our rooms to get ready.

I wore my long, red gown. Celina got it for me on my birthday and I didn't get a chance to wear it till now. And let me tell you, it is gorgeous.

It has a heart-shaped- neck with gemstones on the border. It is sleeveless and I am wearing elegant red gloves with it that cover my elbow. The skirt is glittery and shimmers in the light.