Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)

Start from the beginning

Kenya= I have been hearing about this Charybdis for a while now. Who the hell is this?

Shizu= Have a little patience Kenya, we are most likely going to see that anyway, isn't that right, Rimuru-san?

Rimuru= Yes that is true, Shizu-san. Kenya just wait a little bit longer.

Kenya= Fine.

Alice&Kenya= (I bet that would be cool fight.)

Chloe= (I bet sensei would be cool in that fight.)

A council was set up to decide what their course of action should be against Charybdis.

But Rimuru didn't even have any idea on who Charybdis even was. Thankfully the Great Sage told him everything he needed to know about the 'ruler of the skies'.

Velzard= You were quickly able to find out all the important information.

Guy= Well when Great Sage is with him, it is not like he would go in a fight without having essential information about the enemy.

Rimuru= Well this time I didn't get all the information from Great Sage.

Ramiris= You must have gotten the rest from the dryads.

Rimuru= Yeah that is true.

Rimuru immediately gave the orders to Benimaru to prepare the counterattack force. While calmed the civilians by saying that they don't need to worry about anything. And ordered the evacuation of the civilians under Rigurd's orders.

He also instructed Vesta to contact King Gazel for assistance. While Vesta ran off.

Frey= You immediately sprang into action for what needs to be done in this crisis.

Rigurd= Well of course he did, he always knows what needs to be done and all of us had decided what the next course of action should be in the previous council meeting.

Testarossa= You also sent Vesta to get assistance from King Gazel.

Rimuru= Well we were in an alliance, and I wanted all the help I could get.

Gazel= That was a difficult situation you were in and even if we weren't in an alliance, we still would have sent help as Charybdis was a threat to everyone.

Rimuru= Yeah, I know and that is why I also expected you to send help as well.

Gazel= So you think I wouldn't had sent help if the threat wasn't that big?

Rimuru= ......maybe......

Gazel= We are in an alliance it does not matter how big the threat is I will always for your help.

Rimuru= Thanks.

Diablo= (Like Rimuru-sama would even need your help.)

Rimuru had a discussion with Fuze who warned him about just how strong Charybdis.

Fuze= Charybdis is a being that approaches on the strength of a demon Lord. It would have been a demon Lord if it had rational thought. Do you mean to take on a Demon Lord?

Carrion= Yeah, I guess he is as strong as a Demon Lord Seed.

Hinata= And also the fact that Sky Queen Frey who herself is a Demon Lord is afraid of that beast. Tells just how strong it is.

Carrion= I think what you wanted to say was, former Demon Lord.

At this Frey got a little angry.

Hinata= Yeah whatever.