Chapter Fifty-One

Beginne am Anfang

Wendy began walking forward, gripping the amulet between her fist, and Y/n followed her in amazement as her body began to enter a bright, glowing aura that very much resembled a portal. She looked up and saw waves of light flickering against what looked like a giant bubble or dome of some sort that wrapped all the way around the cliff side. She closed her eyes when it was her turn to pass through. When she opened them again there was suddenly a cute, glowing hut in front of them with fires burning around the outside, emitting light that was not visible outside of the dome. Y/n looked back as her two friends entered behind her, staring around at the sudden appearance of a quaint homestead.

"Woah... what was that...?" Y/n asked Wendy softly.

"It's the force field spell Bebe cast upon this place in order to protect our home. We call it the shield. You don't have to whisper anymore, we're safe in here. Nothing from the outside can see or hear us, and even if they could, nobody can enter or leave this place without one of our amulets." She told them.

"That is amazing," Y/n grinned, "I wonder why the King doesn't use a spell like this to protect the Kingdom?"

"Well, that's probably because you could never make a force field spell that big. It also takes a lot of energy to maintain this place. Bebe sleeps and eats a lot in order to keep us covered twenty-four-seven. If she ever were to leave and overexert herself, or god forbid, get injured or killed in a battle, our shield would be gone. Thankfully, she's completely safe in here. But she's become a bit of a hermit. I almost always go out on my own to search for food and resources so she doesn't have to worry about it." Wendy explained as she approached the hut.

"Aww. That's so sweet." Pip chimed, holding his hands to his heart.

"I don't know... being locked up in one place all the time gets hard, you know? We both wish she could go out more often, but we've had so many close calls, it doesn't seem worth it. We love this place... she loves the home we've built together. But she gets bored and lonely." Wendy explained as she reached the door, "I think she's asleep... you guys should wait out here for a second." She said, peering inside before entering the hut.

"Am I crazy, or does it sound like these two are a couple?" Y/n whispered to Damien with an adoring smile.

"If you mean a couple of raging forest lesbians, then yes." Damien said, making her giggle.

"You're home... finally..." They heard Bebe croak with a yawn. They stepped to the side to get a glance at them through their window. Bebe sat up from a bed and stretched her arms out before wrapping Wendy in a big hug. They spoke softly to each other, too quite for the three of them to hear. Y/n gasped with excitement when Bebe pulled away and pulled down Wendy's huntress hood. They caressed each others faces as their lips latched together in a loving kiss.

"They are forest lesbians!!" Pip said giddily, shaking Y/n by her shoulders.

"Jeez, why is everyone in this universe gay? Even I'm gay!" Y/n chuckled.

"We're the original gay boys." Damien proclaimed, wrapping and arm proudly around Pip's neck as he laughed.

"Nuh-uh... what about Tweek and Craig?" Y/n said.

"Craig works for Cartman on R'lyearth... that makes us the OGs." Damien shrugged.

"Aw man... you're right... that's so sad, do they even know each other?" Y/n asked him.

"I don't know. Doubt it." Damien crossed his arms.

"Okay, we'll when we rescue Kenny we've gotta grab Craig too, then we're all going on a quadruple date!" Y/n told him, making Pip gasp.