Day 1 Wanderer x Reader (Winter Weekends)

(Btw this is modern au)

Y/N's Pov:

"Kuni come onn! It's the month of December which means it's going to be Christmas soon"

"So what am I supposed to do?" Wanderer said Rolling his eyes slightly

"Well for this month we could have hot chocolate together, build a snowman, have a Christmas party, watch Christmas movies, Christmas clothes shopping, build a gingerbread house, make cookies and gingerbread men, get an elf, decorate the tree, ice skate, help out decorate around town, help others, give gifts to the kids, give each other presents on the day of Christmas, and sooo much more then it'll be new years before we know it so we should celebrate that too!"

"Well I have to admit that you do make your "holidays" fun, so I don't mind but if we were to start, I think we should decorate the tree"

"Well we need to get a tree first sooo..let's head to the store!" You said dragging Wanderer out of the cheesecake factory

They got in their car and drove off to the store which was decorated all around the place with Christmas decors. You and Wanderer got out the car and you both saw a person in an elf suit. It got you excited since when you were younger you always wanted to take a picture with somebody in a suit but never got the chance. Wanderer could tell by the look on your face that you wanted a picture, scoffing at the thought of it being childish

"Come on Y/N, you can't possibly want to take a picture with a man in a stupid costume, and also you're not dragging me with you because I'm not four"

"Come on Kuni! Pleaaase? I never got the chance to do it as a kid and I finally have the opportunity right in front of me I'm not missing it!" You told Wanderer who only sighed in response

"Well you are my girl, so even though I see this as for children if you want to take a picture then you can, I won't stop you" Wanderer said smiling a little

"I knew you'd give in eventually! Come on come on!" Y/N said happily, taking Wanderer's hand and going up to the elf suited man

When you approached the elf he waved at you and held up his candy cane that was in his other hand. You smiled and asked to take a picture as to which the elf nodded in response and held the candy cane up to his nonmoving mouth that had an open mouthed smile in place. Wanderer decided to join in and once you took the picture you thanked the elf and went inside the store with Wanderer.

"Okay, so is there like a specific tree we have to get or do we just get a basic green tree? Actually I don't even think there's different trees"

"Uhh actually there is Kuni, there's a lot of trees with different colors, hell there's even a rainbow tree"

"Are you serious? Is there trolls having a party up in the trees or what?"

"Come onnn, let's just get a tree already!"

When you and Wanderer got to the trees second he was surprised that you were actually right about the different colored trees. You guys looked through multiple trees and ended up getting a silver tree with some decorations to put around the house and tree. Once the both of you got out of the store you headed back to your car and drove back home to start decorating.

"We're finally back home..I'm going to go change into some matching pajamas with you then we can start on decorating okay Kuni?"

"Sure"

Time skip after you guys got dressed

After you guys were done changing into your matching pajamas you both set up the tree and fluffed it out. While Wanderer was adjusting the tree a bit you got out the ornaments and decorations and tapped Wanderer's shoulder.

"I think the tree is fine, now let's decorate this tree!" You said getting out the lights first

You unwrapped them and with Wanderer's help you managed to get almost the whole tree wrapped in the lights, but the problem was...you were both short and couldn't reach the top, so Wanderer just grabbed a chair and wrapped the rest of the lights around the tree. Now it was time to start on the ornaments which consisted colors of white, silver, and gold. You both spent time putting stars, basic round ornaments, angels, and snowflake ornaments. When you guys were done you looked at the tree but realized something.

"What Y/N? Did you forget something?"

"Yes I forgot to put the star up!" You said sulking

"Guess I have to use the stool again" Scaramouche said groaning and grabbing the star

He pushed the chair and got on it trying to perfectly place the star on top of the tree. It concerned you a bit by how there was a possibility of him falling off the chair and you were going to tell him that you could just get someone else to put on the star but he fortunately got the star on the top of the tree. He hopped down and placed the chair back, crossing his arms and smiling.

"Well we've made this tree look great, I must admit"

"I knew you'd like it"

"Okayyy Y/N let's just go ahead and decorate the rest of the house" Wanderer told you

"Of course!"

You guys had spent the next 4 hours trying to decorate the whole house good with the items that you bought and once you guys were done you were very proud of your work. Wanderer didn't know that you secretly got an elf on the shelf until you had placed it on the fireplace which at this point he didn't mind.

"So Kuni, if you don't mind, can we please go Christmas shopping for clothes tomorrow?"

"Yes we can Y/N"

"Thanks!"