🌸Angst Kunikuzushi/Scaramouche x Reader

Trigger warning! This includes death, if you are not ready for the following oneshot then please do not read this chapter and I'll see you in the next one that's published

Btw I know this disease isn't real but I just decided why not give it a go
———————————————————————————
There was a girl named Y/N who had h/c hair and e/c eyes. She would always walk around Inazuma to go and travel different places and even attend events. Her favorite event was a festival, the lantern rites festival and she would never miss a single one every time. She had no idea what it was about this specific festival, but it seemed to really fascinate her. Maybe it was the way the lanterns were designed, maybe the way they lit up, or maybe when it was the time to see all the floating lanterns in the air, perhaps the fireworks that went with it? Or maybe even the smile on everyone's faces and the thought of everyone having a good time? Although maybe..it was all of those reasons. That's what it seems to be. On this day there was once again another lantern rites festival. Y/N was very happy to go and was happy she didn't have to wait any longer than this amount of time she's been waiting. She got ready and went on her way to it. Once she had arrived there she saw so many cool things and many people there that looked so happy. She was in a very good mood this day and went around everything in the festival. She was having a good time until she spotted something..or somebody away from everyone else there. They just sat there, watching everyone having a joyous time. You were confused as to why someone wouldn't be with everyone else but much rather alone, so what did you decide to do? You wanted to see what was going on with them. You start to walk towards them and as you take a closer look it seems to look like a boy with indigo hair and indigo eyes. Finally when you came close enough they noticed that you were there. You sat next to them and decided to strike up a conversation with them.

"Hello my name is Y/N and I kind of took notice to you just sitting here by yourself so I decided to check up on you, are you okay?"

The boy took a look at you but hadn't given you a response yet.

"Um, did you hear me? Let me ask again, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay" the boy finally spoke.

"Well what are you doing here all by yourself? Shouldn't you be having fun with the other people here right now?"

"Oh, I didn't really have anyone to go with me here"

So he came alone by himself huh? Hearing what he said and thinking about that thought made you feel kind of bad for him.

"Really? Well you didn't have any friends that could go with you?"

The boy looked away hearing the part where you said "friends".

"No I don't"

"Okay I'll tell you what, how about we can be friends and enjoy this festival together? I didn't really bring anyone with me either so you're in luck"

"No it's okay you don't have to"

"But I insist"

"...If you really want to then sure, we can"

"Sounds good to me! But I didn't really quite catch your name yet though"

"It's Kunikuzushi"

Kunikuzushi, a very unique name. You'll definitely try to remember this name.

"Well Kunikuzushi, let's get up and go!"

You both get up and you grab his hand, leading him around the festival. You could say that you both had a very good time spent with each other. You were very glad and relieved to see this boy finally having a good time and not just sitting out of the crowd all by himself. It was almost the end of the festival and the last thing you guys decided to do was sit down and watch the fireworks and lanterns together.