Childhood Scaramouche x Reader Part 3

Before the chapter starts I want to say that I got my phone back but I didn't know how long she was gonna keep it, I thought it was gonna be long because she said she didn't know when I was gonna get it back but literally this one time I went with my mom and we stopped to drop off my nephew and I had to go to the bathroom so I went I only took 2 minutes in there then I noticed ants were in the bathtub again (They keep coming in from the window and I didn't want the bathtub to have a whole group of them like last time) so I was getting the spray to spray it and even before that my mom couldn't wait and literally SKEDADDLED leaving me inside the house keep in mind I only took TWO minutes. So then my brother was all like "You always find every excuse not to go with her" LIKE?? HELLO??? I used to ALWAYS go with her but she started asking my brother so I didn't mind but the only two times she started back asking me before this I had a headache and the other I was still eating and I was really hungry cause I didn't eat enough that day. So yeah my brother is basically d riding but it's whatever, anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, but I wanna say one thing I'm really thinking of quitting this book cause I notice that I can never stay consistent with my writing and I also have too many things going on I'm not mentally well at all. I'll continue to write for now but the thought is in mind.

3rd person Pov:

"So where you heading Y/N?"

"Well I wanted to go somewhere but I have to check on my nanny first"

"This may seem a bit sudden, but can I go with you?"

"Sure I don't mind at all Scaramouche, it'll feel nice to have some company"

"Cool"

Y/N and Scaramouche were standing, talking to each other and discussing plans for the day. They were too busy discussing it that they said to notice a boy had snuck into Scaramouche's backpack and grabbed his homework from Miss Beomi's class. The boy slowly crept away and places the homework in his bag instead. The bell rang and everybody was quick to make it home. Y/N and Scaramouche walked back to her place and when they were at the door Y/N got out her keys and opened the door.

"Grandma I'm home"

"Oh Y/N I'm glad you're back! I see you brought a friend"

"Yes his name is Scaramouche"

"Well hello Scaramouche"

"Hello-oh damn Y/N that's your grandma!?"

"Uhh yeah why?"

"Beauty runs in the family huh? No wonder why you're so damn gorg-anyways it's a pleasure to meet you miss"

"Nice to meet you too! Are you two headed somewhere?"

"Yes grandma we was just about to go to a nearby bakery that just opened"

"Okay well I'll see you later Y/N dearest, stay safe"

"Thank you, love you grandma!" Y/N said closing the door and walking away from the house as Scaramouche followed behind her. They talked and talked and each time they did they seemed to have some things in common. They arrived at the cafe and Scaramouche held the door for her. "After you" he said as Y/N thanked him and stepped inside. The sight and smell of good wonderful treats amazed Y/N. She looked through the wooden curved display case and knew what she wanted.

"Hello miss what would you like to order?"

"Could I have the dolphin cake with boba please?"

"What? Y/N isn't the dolphin cake kind of..childish?

"You want to know why I picked it?"

"Why?"

"Because it reminded me of that toy dolphin I received from a certain someone"