Birthday Special

This is for my special pookie Mika🥹, I should've been done this but I'm sorry for not getting this done like I apologize sm.

Scaramouche's Pov:

I was currently being dragged by Mika to who knows what. I let her pick where she wanted to go as long as she was having fun for her special day. I let her take me to wherever we were going and there we were, at a silly theme park. I feel like it's at least KIND OF childish but whatever she wanted to do she could do it. I payed for the tickets and we walked inside.

"I checked the map, we should go to Raging Bull first!" She said

"Raging what?"

"Raging Bull"

"What the hell is that?"

"A roller coaster"

"Okay okay, my hand is cold can you warm it up?"

"What? It's hot outside tho-"

I held her hand and looked away with flushed cheeks. I tried to use an excuse to hold her hand but I forgot it wasn't cold outside though. We walked
To the ride and waited in line to get on. It was a lot of noise, childish screams mostly coming from kids or even laughter. Once it was finally our turns to get on the ride we both got on and made sure to buckle up. After waiting a bit the ride had started off slow at first. Shortly after the pace increased and we were going through different loops. I could hear a lot of screaming the back and some calling for their, how childish. I turned to see Mika having fun on the ride which is what I wanted. It took three minutes before the ride finally stopped and we had to get off of it. We unbuckled, got off, and left to go to another one.

"That was actually a very good ride" I told her

"You liked it?"

"Yeah I did surprisingly"

"Good! Now come on let's go on theee...hmm" she said checking the map

"Theee?"

"Oh my gosh"

"What?"

"We should try Goliath!"

"Let me see" I say taking the map

"It's that one" she said pointing to it

"That big ride? You sure you can handle that?"

"Yes I am, I don't wanna suggest anything I know I can't handle so yeah"

I raised a brow and just said okay and held her hand again. We both made our way to the Goliath ride and waited again. It was even more screaming than the last time but I guess I understood since this was a much bigger ride. Once it was done we got on and once again bucked up. The ride started off rising up towards the top before making a huge drop down and turns and more drops. Once again the ride lasted three minutes before coming to a stop.

"See? I told you that I could handle it"

"Yeah yeah I know I know"

We got off and decided to go to Rue Le Dodge next which was basically, bumper cars. We got in and sat in the bumper cars. Once everyone else there was ready the bumper cars started and at first I was just going after random people there until Mika bumped into me unexpectedly. I turned my head to see Mika slightly giggling so I decided to go after her bumper car and bump into her. She looked at me and I stuck out my tongue until someone else had bumped their car into mine. I started going after them and overall we were just having fun bumping other's cars.

Mika's Pov:

They stopped the bumper cars so we got off and walked out. I got pretty hungry so I checked the map for any food stands.

"We should go to Steelworks Pub" I said

"What is up with these names?"

"Well I don't know, they picked it but let's just go and eat something"

Scaramouche nodded his head and held my hand. I know he tried to make an excuse and it was really silly. Once we got to Steelworks Pub we both ordered pizza and drinks. After a waiting a bit we received the pizza and it actually really did look good honestly. We both dug in and ate the pizza, sipping on the drinks too.

"So Mika, how did you like the theme park so far?" Scaramouche asked

"Yeah of course I did"

"Okay, how about we go for some funnel cakes next then maybe after if you want I could win you a prize or get you something from a souvenir shop"

"Alright thank you Scaramouche"

"It's no problem, anything for the birthday girl"

After we got done eating we both got funnel cakes then once we were done with that we both went to a game stand where you had to throw the balls at the cups.

"Omg Scaramouche you should definitely try that and look, there's a stuffed kitty plush there!"

"Do you want it?"

"Yes"

"Alright I'll try to get it for you"

He swiped his game card and picked up the ball. He looked closely, focusing on the cups before throwing the ball at them and actually getting the prize on the first try. He grabbed the kitty plushie and gave it to me.

"Thank you pookie"

"You're lucky I'm letting you call me that only for this day"

We both left to go check out some souvenir shops and ended up at a specific one that had ankle bracelets, wrist bracelets necklaces, and t-shirts.

"Scaramouche could we get matching bracelets?"

"Well which one do you want?"

"How about the silver ones with the initials? I can have yours and you can have mines"

"Sure, go ahead and get them"

"Can we both get these crystal necklaces too?"

"Yes Mika"

I nodded and picked them out. We both walked to the cashier table and Scaramouche paid for the stuff. We put on our stuff and left.

"A few more stops before we leave?"

"Sure!"

Y'all my mother didn't take my phone like she said she would😛she knows I'm right. Anyways love y'all byeee