🌸Angst manipulative Scaramouche x Reader

Trigger Warning!: Abuse and involves toxic relationships

Okay guys this might be one of the FEW times I'll allow some sort of abuse. I don't know if I even wanna do it again after this cause let's be honest, even tho I feel like canonically Scara would at some point be abusive I just don't feel like doing abusive stuff because for one I don't know if a lot of people are okay with it and I just suck at it-
———————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov:

It's been a few hours since Scaramouche had called or texted me back. I was getting worried and decided to go out and find him to see if he was okay. You walked out for a good 10 minutes and arrived at the restaurant in Inazuma. You looked around to find Scaramouche and what you saw made your heart drop. You saw Scaramouche, and another girl, both kissing each other. Tears rolled down your face at the sight and he seemed to notice that you were there. "Y/N?!" He said in shock and pushed the girl away.

"Scara..."

"Y/N I didn't-"

"No save it"

Y/N ran back home and locked the door once she got inside. Little did she know that Scaramouche came running after her and he banged on the door but she wouldn't dare open it.

"Y/N please it's not what you think!"

"No go away!"

"Y/N let me in damn it, just let me explain!"

"Explain what? There's nothing to explain"

"Y/N let. Me. IN!" He kicked the door which caused you to yelp.

"Just let me in so we can talk about it!"

Not wanting to get him angry any further you let him in. He walked through the door and seemed frustrated. He had his fists clenched and you stepped back knowing he might do something.

"Y/N please just listen to me"

"No I saw what I saw and this isn't even your first time doing that!"

"I was gonna kill her after!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER SCARA YOU HAD EVERY CHOICE TO NOT DO THAT"

"Y/N WATCH YOUR DAMN TONE WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME! NEED I REMIND YOU THAT YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT ME! I SAVED YOU I LOVE YOU THIS WAS JUST- A MISTAKE I DIDN'T MEAN TO"

"WELL I COULD BE SOMETHING WITHOUT YOUR TINY ASS"

"Did you just-" Scaramouche said now furious and stepped towards Y/N.

"Get away Scara!!"

Scaramouche doesn't say anything but just keeps walking towards you. You turn to dash for the back door but he grabs you and pushes you onto the ground. He then steps on your back causing pain to you.

"You better fucking talk to me with respect Y/N, I do everything for you and this is how you repay me? I don't think so, now behave or I'll-"

You suddenly burst out in tears "SCARA JUST GET OFF OF ME" you tell him while sobbing.

Scaramouche looks at you and sighs. He removes his foot from your back and turned away from you. You got up and sobbed more.

"I-I'm going to Childe I don't want to see your face right now..."

"But Y/N-"

"No buts, leave me alone"

"I didn't say you leave Y/N"

"Scara! Don't. Start again please.."

You grabbed your things and left out the house. You went to Childe's place and knocked on the door. He opened it and was confused as to why you were there. He had asked you why you were there and you told him the reasoning and when he heard it he let you in instantly and made sure to lock his door. You sat down on the couch and Childe went to go get you some tea. You waited a couple of minutes before Childe came back with the tea and placed it down on the coffee table. You took your cup and sipped it.