🍋Smut Dom wolf male Reader x Sub kitty Scaramouche

Y/N's Pov:

Today was the day I was in heat, but I had ran out of pills and couldn't get anymore yet so I stayed in my room and when I did come out I just avoided Scaramouche. I was in my room when suddenly my door opened and I quickly hid.

Scaramouche's Pov:

I came into Y/N's room because I was in heat, and I needed him to help me. When I went into his room he decided to hide from me and I didn't know why.

"Y/N? Why are you hiding? Plus you've been avoiding me all day, don't think I didn't notice"

"Please go away.."

"Go away? As if, plus I need a little help with something"

"Is it really necessary?"

"Pretty much"

"W-What is it Scaramouche?"

"Well...you see I uh..might be kind of in heat Soo you're gonna have to help me..PLEASE"

"Wait so you are too!?"

"No wonder..I see why you were h-hiding..you idiot"

"I guess we could help each other out.."

Hearing that I immediately went towards him and removed his shirt. His build was surprisingly good. This body was for me, and no one else's. I roamed my hands all over his chest but he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Don't stall, just get this over with now"

I sighed and went down to pull down his pants. I thought of teasing him but he seemed to notice what I was doing. "And if you're trying to tease I want you to know that you're not allowed to, hell no so get to it or I'm doing it myself" he said so I decided not to and pulled down his boxers, revealing his cock. I immediately got to work, not wanting to piss him off or anything and sucked him off. He groaned in pleasure, placing his hand on the back of my head and pushing me down further. I almost choked, gagging but kept going to give him the satisfaction he needs. It went like this for a bit and each time it seemed like his moans and groans got louder, his cock twitched in my mouth and I knew he was close so I kept going. Soon enough he came in my mouth. "Swallow it all now" he said so I did as I was told. Once I was done swallowing it he pushed me on the bed and forcefully took off my clothes, but I didn't mind. He then spread my legs and positioned himself behind me, slowly sliding himself inside. Him sliding himself on was already enough to send a wave of pleasure within me. I moaned softly and let him do his thing. He was practically already pounding inside of me as if he really, desperately needed me. He was really going rough, even going as far as to abuse my neck and mark me as his. He then started to pull my hair which turned me on even more. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I could feel tears start to form in the corner of my eyes and slide down my face.

"Y/N! Please fill me up! Please just cum inside me!"

"I'm not referred to as Y/N right now, say master"

"Master please fill me up I'm begging you!"

"Good good, I'll do as you please"

Each pump of his cock inside me would send me closer to the edge and soon enough I could feel myself drawing near. My moans started getting louder and Y/N's thrusts started getting sloppier. He kept going and going, absolutely demolishing me until he finally released inside me, I myself finally letting the knot undo as well. We both moaned out in sync and Y/N pulled out of me. After a bit he took care of me and finally put me to bed and turned off the lights so I could go to sleep.

I genuinely didn't know what else to say😭I'm sorry if it seems kind of short but I'm really trying here I might write more but I really need to post ASAP so this is all I got for now I hope this is good

- Shela Ledin