Yandere Scaramouche x Reader

Y/N's Pov:
You and Childe were hanging out at the park and decided to stop by somewhere to get some food. After you both get your food you sit down and eat. Enjoying the food you look to the side and see some kids playing around, they look so..happy.

"So, what did you do this morning Y/N?"

"I ate breakfast and was about to go do what I needed to do before you stopped me from doing so" you say as you let out a huff.

"Yeah because you need to lay off of it for a bit"

"Childe I can't just lay off of things that I NEED to do"

"Oh come one, at least spend some time with me sometimes, please?"

"I'm only doing it because it's you"

"Well of course that's because you love me"

"Me? Love you? As if"

You get up from the table and make your way to leave but as you're walking you spot something behind the tree for a second before stopping and looking back to see nothing. You blink your eyes to see if you'd see it again but still, nothing. Well isn't that strange? I guess it's just your imagination. You continue walking away leaving Childe still there.

———————————————————————————

Childe's Pov:
Y/N left, as per usual so at this point it's not surprising. I sit there and let out a sigh, not knowing what to do with her. Suddenly I seen someone walk up and it's none other than Scaramouche the balladeer himself.

"What are you doing with Y/N.?" He asks in a stone cold voice.

"I was hanging out with her, nothing more nothing less little dude so relax"

"Don't call me little dude, and nothing more? I heard she loves you." He says as his face appears to be angry, REALLY angry.

"I wasn't actually serious come on"

"Yeah right, just stay away from Y/N because you're real lucky I can't kill you right now" he says as he walks the way that Y/N went...weirdo.

———————————————————————————

Scaramouche's Pov:
I followed Y/N to see what she was up to now, I'll deal with her late for not telling me she was going to hangout with Childe. I follow her around and even stopped to hide somewhere twice. Finally she was at somebody's house...wait...somebody's house? I look to see a guy open up the door for her as she walks inside. He shuts the door but I decided to watch them from the window. Y/N seems to be talking to the boy, without my permission. Do I even know this guy? No. How dare she go somewhere to someone's place that I don't even know about. In a fit of rage I go to the door and bang on it. The guy goes and opens up the door but as soon as he does I grab him by his throat. Soon enough there was electricity coming from the palm of my hands.

"Scaramouche stop he didn't do anything!" She says as she tries to grab my arm.

""Shut it Y/N, I'll deal with you later"

"But.."

"I said shut it."

His death took 5 minutes until he was finally dead so easily, and the whole time Y/N was pleading for me to stop but I didn't, I couldn't. I dropped his limp dead body on the floor and look at Y/N to see her in tears.

"Why...Scara why?!"

"Because...you never even told me about this guy and it's the second time that you've went somewhere without my permission today, I don't want anyone else to have you because you're mine only, am I understood?"

"...."

"I said am I understood.?" I say with a more colder tone.

"Yes Scara.."

"Good, although I still need to do one thing so I know you won't do this again"

"What is it..?"

"I'm gonna have to give you a little...punishment"

"Wha-"

"Shh, you're gonna love this you little bitch so keep your mouth shut"

And after that day he would always use that same punishment on you every time you so called "misbehaved". And every guy you talked to would either end up dead or get the death stare from him. This is how it was from now on.