Important!

Tw:Mentions of grooming
Hey guys I'm gonna be posting today perhaps but I wanted to talk about something serious going on with the character Tighnari's voice actor. I'm literally so disgusted at what he did and honestly disappointed because he was a cool va and his character was cool too, now I'm still gonna like the character but his va is definitely not gonna be one of the people I support anymore. If you guys don't know what he did he was basically exposed for saying the n word, being sexist, ableist, and transphobic, and he was having sexual conversations and relationships with people including minors even threatening to off himself if they came out about it and didn't send explicit photos to him. I'm absolutely sorry for the victims that they had to go through this and hope they'll recover from this. Now as for Elliot he literally needs to be locked up because you literally used the character you play as and people's trauma to take advantage of them, that's literally so sick. If you support him then I'm highly disappointed and I would not like any sort of communication with you. But everyone please remember that if something happens you can always speak up about it and there will be people to support you. A lot of Genshin va's have spoke about this situation and I'm hoping that Cyno's va doesn't support Elliot's actions. Anyways that's all I wanted to talk about and sorry for not posting yesterday, have a good day.

You dearest creator-Shela Ledin