EPILOGUE

(Rye's POV)

"What in the world are you wearing?"

"I found this in dad's old things," Psalm explained.

"I remember that; he wore it at the Balenciaga Show when we were six, I think," Rei added.

"You guys, look at this," Saint exclaimed, coming around a rack of clothes with a graphic t-shirt that had Kanye and dad's faces on it.

"Dad and Y/n had their crazy times," North remarked.

"Definitely. I remember I wore mine almost every week. I thought it was the coolest thing ever," Saint reminisced.

"Dads of the year," Chicago laughed as she read the prints on the t-shirt aloud for everyone.

"You guys are still here?"

Mom came into the room as we were going through her and dad's old clothes. They had a huge inventory of them, and we liked to come in here and steal a few pieces sometimes.

"We had this really cool idea for you and dad's anniversary," I explained.

"I'm all ears," Mom said, walking around the other racks of clothes.

"We wanted to dress as you guys," Saint announced.

Mom laughed at that, shook her head, and stood in front of us, near the table filled with clothes we'd liked.

"He's gonna love it," she said.

"He better. I'm gonna be dad on your first MET together," Psalm claimed.

"Dibs on the wedding suit," Saint added.

"That's fine. I'll be dad when him and mom got caught making out behind the gas station," Syre chimed in.

We laughed as mom covered her face, a blush forming before she shook her head and made a beeline for the door.

"The wedding dress is off limits!" she called out when she closed the door.

"I can't believe they've been together for so many years," Saint remarked.

"17 years married is crazy. I don't even remember the wedding," Syre admitted.

"You were like six months or something," North pointed out.

"They got married in Armenia and again in Houston," Chicago added.

"I remember a bit of the one in Houston. I think I fell asleep in the one in Armenia," Syre recalled.

"We should get them married again so I can be there and remember," Syre suggested.

"Third time?" Rei questioned.

"That would be cute, like a surprise wedding," I suggested.

Everyone seemed to like the idea, so we'd have to plan that. As of now, we just need to finish choosing these outfits.

......

(Y/n's POV)

I laughed as I watched the kids come in one by one, each outfit getting better and better.

"Ya'll are insane," I commented.

"Do you know which Y/n I am?" Syre asked.

"I know damn well which one you are; the shorts, wife lover, and Doc Martens. Almost gave your mom another baby that nig—"

"Y/n!" Kim interrupted.

"Sorry, baby," I chuckled.

It's been 17 years; today was Kim and I's wedding anniversary. The kids had grown up; North was now 27, Sainty was 24, ChiChi was 22, Rei and Rye were 21, Psalmy was 20, and my baby boy Syre was just 17.