XXXI

Kim's POV

I sat on the bed alone, as Kanye had the kids and Y/n was spending time with his dad. I decided to stay back and take the time to do some work.

My birthday was coming up this week, and I wanted to have as little work as possible. I now had someone to spend it with, and I needed to have a lot of time to spare.

"Have you talked to Kourtney about the Dolce and Gabbana official store release?" Steph asked through our call.

"I did, and as I guessed, she declined the offer. At least I offered, you know. Khloé might be coming along, though," I sighed while looking over some emails and finalizing some SKIMS deals. I was working with a big cooperation, and I was hoping it would work out.

"Have y'all been talking? Kourtney, I mean," Steph inquired.

"We do. Everything's better now," I replied.

Kourtney and I had been going through a rough patch after a huge fight we had. We'd been jabbing at each other, but overall just ignoring each other.

"And how are you and Y/n?" Steph asked.

I couldn't help the smile that rose onto my face as I busied myself with some documents.

"Are you blushing?" She laughed through FaceTime.

"I think I've had enough work, and Y/n is going to be back soon. We'll talk. Bye," I rushed out, ending the call and climbing out of the bed to get myself some tea.

I heard Y/n speak on the phone, and the door shut behind him as he entered the house.

"Okay, thank you, Richio. Bye-bye."

"Richio? Isn't he your jeweler?" I asked.

"Hello to you too," Y/n chuckled, giving me a peck before moving to open the fridge.

"Yeah, he is. I sent him pieces to get polished. But why aren't you in bed? It's late," he asked, taking a sip of water.

"I was waiting for you," I sighed, grabbing my phone and walking toward our bedroom. He soon followed, and I was ready to sleep.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was fun. He took me bowling after we had lunch and golf," Y/n replied.

"That's cute," I remarked.

"Yeah, I ran into Skete at lunch."

"Oh no-"

"Don't worry, I didn't do anything to him. We were on different sides of the restaurant. We only acknowledged each other," Y/n explained as he got undressed and ready for bed.

"Do you think y'all will ever get along?" I asked.

"I don't think so. My mind still imagines stomping him into an 8ft grave," Y/n confessed.

"You're insane," I chuckled.

"I genuinely don't like the dude. I don't feel the big dick energy everyone talks about."

"That's okay, I feel it from you," I replied.

"Yeah, that's 'cause I have one," he said smugly.

"Come to bed," I smiled.

He had one huge ego.

......

"Birthday girl- wake up."

I couldn't help the smile that plastered itself on my lips as I felt small kisses being placed around my face, the feeling of his hands gently coaxing me out of my sleep.