XXVIII

Y/n's POV

Travis asked, "So y'all on a break or y'all broke up? I don't get it 'cause Kylie ain't being clear."

I replied, "I don't know, man. It's been three months, and she's gone radio silent on me. The only time she talks to me is when it's about Psalm."

"That's crazy, but maybe you need to initiate the conversation," Travis suggested.

I sighed, "I do be trying to, she just ignores me or gives me dry ass answers."

"That's cold," Travis sympathized.

"I don't know what to do at this point; I've tried everything," I admitted.

Travis offered some advice, "I guess you'll just have to wait. Kim is a grown woman. Let her handle her business the way she wants to."

I nodded, but I was just so lost. I didn't know where I stood when it came to her. I didn't even know if we were going to get back together.

I sighed and turned to my phone. Matt had been trying to get me to release that music video we did with Kim, but I couldn't-not when our relationship was like this.

I declined his call and returned to the soundboard. I needed to keep my mind busy.

With Kim ignoring me, I kept myself occupied with music. If not music, then I spent more time with the kids and my family.

Travis said, "I need to slide, man. See you later."

I dapped him up before zoning out completely, my phone on DND. The only thing on my mind was music.

......

Kim's POV

I frustratingly commented, "He's not answering."

Khloé offered, "Let me try," dialing Y/n's number only to find it go straight into voicemail. Five hours had passed, and he wasn't responding to anyone's calls.

I huffed, stood up, and grabbed my car keys along with the keys to his house.

Khloé suggested, "Maybe he's asleep."

"He's a light sleeper; he would've heard his phone ringing a million times," I replied.

Grabbing my phone, I headed to his house. It had been a while since we talked. After three weeks of him trying to reach out, he had finally given up. Today marked three months and a week since we last communicated.

I hated it, but every time I thought of talking to him and forgiving him, the image of him with another woman flashed in my mind, making me want to scream.

Khloé had suggested couples therapy, and I agreed. I tried calling him, but he wasn't answering my calls or Khloé's. Even his manager couldn't get a hold of him, which scared me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I didn't even realize I was now in his driveway.

Picking up the phone, I saw Kylie calling, so I answered.

"Hey," I said, walking to the front door.

Kylie informed, "Hey, I heard you were trying to get ahold of Y/n."

"He hasn't been picking up my calls, so I'm at his house," I explained, unlocking the door and the alarm before heading upstairs to his room when I didn't see him downstairs.

"Yeah, Travis said he last saw him three hours ago at the studio," Kylie added.

"He doesn't usually stay past 4 p.m. there. He's usually at home by 5," I mentioned.