XXIV

Y/n's POV

"I'm missing you," she sighed out through the phone.

"I know, it's been a week and I'm already going crazy," I replied.

"How's it going? Being around him too?"

"He's been cool, hasn't caused any drama," I answered.

I was currently in Wyoming with Kanye. It wasn't for work or anything, Kanye just invited me to Wyoming to 'chill'. I didn't wanna say no because I wanted no beef between us, so I was entertaining whatever it is he was up to.

"When are you coming back?" she asked.

"Tuesday morning, Kanye is flying to L.A that day too, so yeah," I explained.

"I know how cold it can get there, and you don't know anyone there, so if you need anything, call me," she offered.

"Don't worry, baby. Anyways, how's it going on that side?" I inquired.

"It's been quiet," she sighed.

"Khloé and Kylie wanted to go out tonight, but I don't think I can," she confessed.

"Why not? You could leave the kids with the nanny; they'll be fine," I suggested.

"I know, I just really miss you, and I'll just be thinking about you all night and-"

"I think you should go, have some fun and forget about me. I have Kanye," I said.

"That sounded so fruity," she laughed.

"I know, I realized when I said it," I grimaced but was happy I could make her smile.

"Well, I guess I'll go," she decided.

"That's good, I'll call you later. Kanye wanted to go on a damn walk in this damn snow," I informed her.

"Please be safe and wear warm clothes so you don't get sick," she cautioned.

"Don't worry, baby, I got you. I love you," I reassured her.

"I love you too, baby," she replied.

After exchanging goodbyes, we hung up, and I got dressed to go on this damn walk in this damn snow.

I was about to grab my pants when the door opened.

"Hey," I turned to see Bianca.

"Oh hey, Bianca," I replied.

"We're about to leave, just letting you know," she said, her eyes not on mine, but somewhere else. Specifically, on my dick.

"I'll be out in a few minutes," I replied, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Okay," she continued to stand there, lost in her thoughts. I cleared my throat, which made her snap out of it.

"Sorry," she said, and then she went out and closed the door. It was weird.

......

Kanye's words hung in the air as we surveyed the vast expanse of land before us.

"See that right there, I wanna build something. Still deciding but it's gonna be big," he declared.

I nodded, acknowledging the sheer size of the property. "You definitely have the land for it; it's huge. How many acres?"

"4000," he replied casually.

"Damn, that's a lot," I remarked.

Standing there in the middle of Kanye's ranch were Kanye himself, Bianca, and me.