Prologue

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!!! You good? You all zoned out."

"I got a son...again."

That felt good to let out, I needed to share it with someone. My head was going crazy, my emotions were on overdrive...overall I was confused asf.

"Are you serious right now?"

I looked over to my right and Travis was just staring at me.

"Yeah I'm dead serious," I took a breath whilst moving to sit down next to him on the couch, "Gaston called me last night talking about I'm a father again. I didn't believe her until I seen it. He look just like me!"

I emphasized as I pulled out my phone so I could show him a picture of my youngest son.

"Thats why you left in such a hurry last night! How old is he?" He asked looking at the picture then back at me as if looking for comparison.

"He just about a few weeks, three at the most." I sighed and slumped on the couch.

I'm excited, I already love this kid but it was so unexpected. She didn't say shit for a whole nine months and even after he was born she waited weeks to tell me. I don't blame her though, she had her reasons but I'm just happy she didn't hide it forever and take away my right and responsibilities as a father.

"So y'all co-parenting?"

"There's no other way, I fucked up but I'ma make sure that my son got everything and he's straight." And I was serious, I wasn't about to treat him any different from my other kids. He was gonna live the life he deserves and much more with me and his siblings.

"Do the kids know? Or you gonna do introductions later?"

Thats another thing that's got me stressed out, Rei is cool with having brothers and I'm sure he's gonna be cool with another but I wasn't so sure when it came to Rye. She was stubborn *a daddies princess) and I was ready for any reaction...merely.

"Nah man I was thinking of just telling the whole fam together this Saturday at the twins birthday." I just knew it was gonna be real crazy, I hope I'm able to keep this on a down low until he meets my close relatives and friends first and maybe then I'll show him off.

...Or I might just be selfish and keep him to myself for awhile just to enjoy time with him without the world having shit to say. Don't even get me started on the publicity this is gonna bring and I'm sure as hell my management is gonna take advantage.

"And Kim? Have you told her?"

Damn. I forgot about that, I have a fiance. This shii just had to happen when our relationship was getting better, it had taken some time for me to gain her trust ever since we got back together and I'm about to tell my her I got another kid? Shii.

"I won't even lie- I forgot about her. I don't know how I'm supposed to break this to her, I don't even know how she'll take it."

I was so fucked.