XIV

Y/n's POV

She was serious. Every attempt I made, she shot down. I was sexually frustrated at this point. Spending most of my time in the studio, she had access to my home studio as well. She'd come in wearing the most provocative clothes, sometimes nothing but her underwear, making normal conversations while I was slowly dying inside.

Today was one of those days. She was lying on the couch, scrolling on her phone, wearing my oversized t-shirts and a thong. I was trying my best not to look.

"I was thinking we could do some renovation outside, you've got a lot of space. Maybe like..." she started.

"That's nice," I replied, not really paying attention.

She noticed and came to straddle my lap while I was messing around with a beat. "Pay attention to me," she said, cupping both my cheeks.

"I'm listening, baby," I assured her.

"You're not," she responded with a hint of disappointment.

I sighed, taking off my headsets and looking at her. "What's up?"

"You're spending too much time in here. I need some kind of attention from you," she expressed her concern.

"I've got a lot of work to do, and I'm sure you understand," I tried to reason.

"That's not what Matt said yesterday," she retorted, mentioning Matt's who visited unannounced yesterday.

I groaned in irritation. Stupid Matt, I'm gonna take away his rights to visiting unannounced. He doesn't understand what I'm trying to survive here.

It's been a week, two more weeks until Christmas Eve, and I'm barely hanging on. I don't know how Kim is so calm and collected right now. We used to be fuck like damn rabbits.

"It's cold, so we can't go swimming outside. You wanna go bowling?" she suggested.

"You suck at bowling, Kim," I replied.

"How about pool?" she asked, hoping for a different response.

"You suck at that too, and you also happen to be a sore loser," I teased her.

"Teach me then," she challenged.

"Fine," I acquiesced.

......

Big mistake.

Our current position was absolutely agonizing. I could feel my member stir in my pants as Kim's ass pressed against my crotch. Trying to teach her pool in this situation was proving to be a struggle.

"And now what?" Kim asked.

"Uhm, move this hand back like this," I tried to focus on the task, but her movements were a bit too dramatic. Her ass was now fully pressed against my front, and I couldn't help but let out a groan.

She turned back to look at me with a smirk on her face, fully aware of what she was doing and clearly enjoying it.

"Babe? You okay?" she asked, noticing my reaction.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just... I need some water," I said, needing a moment to collect myself. I moved away from her and went upstairs to the kitchen. The sensation of being suffocated was overwhelming. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and stepped outside to get some fresh air.

Despite the cold, it was worth it. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and upon checking it, I found a text from Travis.

Travis🌵
Meeting tomorrow at 12 p.m. Don't forget.