XXX

(A/n: So- its been a while, havent had the inspiration to write but I put a little something together. ENJOY!)

Kim's POV

"Try not to stress too much about it. If it's bothering you that much, maybe you should make him sign an NDA," I suggested.

"I'm honestly considering it at this point," Y/n replied with a heavy sigh.

We were cuddled up on the couch, and Y/n had come back really upset. The fact that Brent knew about his affair with Kelly was weighing on him.

"Think about it first, though," I advised.

"Yeah, Mom will probably suggest that too," Y/n mused.

"I have an idea to get your mind off of it," I offered.

"I'm not in the mood for..." Y/n began, but I interrupted.

"Not sex, baby, but we could go out on a date," I suggested.

"A date?" Y/n questioned.

"Yeah, it's been a while, and you don't even need to change. A dinner date," I proposed.

"I'd love that, but can I change? I look like a drug addict," Y/n teased as he glanced down at his bright yellow socks.

"I love the look," I said with a smile.

Y/n shook his head and got up to change, and I followed not too far behind. We might as well get ready together.

"If people start calling me a hobo, I'm blaming you," Y/n warned.

"You're my hobo, at least," I replied playfully.

"That's not gonna work all the time," he said as he walked into our closet. Yes, I said our. We both laughed, selecting our outfits for the evening.

I hoped this date would help take Y/n's mind off things.

......

"Nah, cause I'm not trippin'. Are you wearing grillz?" He laughed, glancing at me before keeping his eyes on the road as he drove us to Nobu.

He liked it last time, even though he complained throughout the whole night.

I always knew he had a boujee side to him.

"You like?" I asked, flashing the grillz playfully.

"Since when do you wear grillz? What's gotten into you?" He teased, a laugh following

"Remember when we did the music video together? You having them on turned me on, and I've liked them ever since," I explained, looking at myself through my phone camera.

"You're crazy. Those aren't permanent, right?" he asked.

"Oh my God, no. I don't think I'd be able to live with that. They're beautiful but uncomfortable," I assured him.