XXI

Y/n's POV

(6 MONTHS)

I was lying in bed with Kim, she was watching a movie while I browsed through baby clothes and shoes online.

"I'm like ready to give birth," Kim sighed out as she shifted to her side.

"Baby, it's only been six months, just three more," I reassured her.

"It feels like it been years," she sighed.

"You wanna go for a swim?" I suggested.

"I wanna sleep," Kim replied, her exhaustion evident.

"Baby, you gotta start doing something active. What about yoga?" I proposed.

"Am I fat? Is that what you're-" Kim's voice trailed off, her insecurity showing.

"I'm not calling you fat. You know we might have some complications, so I just wanna keep you healthy," I explained.

"We had sex this morning," Kim offered as a counterpoint.

"So?" I retorted, failing to see the connection.

"That was a workout," she explained with a smirk.

"Fine, how about we go on a walk, I'll get you McDonald's," I bargained.

"That's fair," she agreed, finally showing some enthusiasm. She got out of bed and started getting dressed.

Kim had been staying over at my house along with the kids for the remainder of her pregnancy. Since the kids were with Kanye this week, I've been encouraging Kim to move around more. She's been sleeping a lot. The baby was definitely taking its toll on her.

"Babe, can I wear your clothes? Mine don't fit," Kim asked.

"Sure," I said, although the truth was I had brought her with plenty of sweats and hoodies from my New Balance campaign last month, not to mention her unlimited access to SKIMS. She just preferred to wear my clothes.

........

"I want fries."

"Anything else?" I inquired.

"Nuggets," Kim added.

"Anything to drink?" I asked.

"Starbucks," she replied.

I turned to the cashier and placed our order, saying, "Hey, uhm, let me get a medium serving of Nuggets, two fries, three Big Macs, and a cone."

We had gone for a walk around our gated community an hour ago and as promised I'm now getting her McDonald's.

As we waited for our order, I sensed the attention on us. I could see some phones out, and I had a feeling that paparazzi would be waiting outside when we were ready to leave later. I wasn't naive; I had some guards come with us just in case.

"Do you thinkwe'llget the nursery done this month?" Kim asked.

"I've got it under control. This time, I'm well-prepared. I just need to unpack the clothes and shoes," I replied.

"I can't believe it's only three more months left," Kim mused.

"He's gonna-" I began, but Kim cut me off.

"It's a girl," she declared.

"We both know that's not true," I countered.

"Why do you think it's a boy?" Kim inquired.

"I can feel it in my blood," I explained.

"Well, since the baby is connected to me-" Kim started, but I interrupted playfully.