Chapter 25

Important

I'm updating this cause I've got some request but i won't be updating any further if no one's voting and commenting.

I do need motivation to write further. Please comment your reviews and VOTE.

I want to know your opinion. It's important.

Ariana's POV.

He was kissing me with so much passion and i noticed Aunt Jennifer. She looked so shock as she saw us kissing and i got so scared.

She left from there without saying anything and he was still unaware of her presence. My eyes turned teary as she left. For fuck sake she saw us kissing.

"Why are you so shocked?" He looked at me and his eyes stop at the medicine box I was holding. He clenched his jaw and took it from my hand.

"I won't leave him this time." He looked so angry and marched towards the main hall. My mind was already blocked. Aunt Jennifer saw us. How will I face her now?

"Robert!" He yelled and i followed him.

"Alaric what happened?" He stopped when he saw him in the crowd along with everyone.

"After destroying my life to such extent also you didn't stop. How much of a wicked person are you? Can't you see me happy? First Eric and then me!" He shouted at uncle Robert and i pulled him back. I asked him to calm down but he looked so much in rage.

"What is this? You tried to drug me?" He threw the box at him and Uncle Robert was clueless.

"I don't know about this? Who gave you this?" He asked and Ric didn't replied anything.

"Look son.." Alaric instantly interuppted.

"Don't you even dare to call me that. I'm not your son! Samuel Vincent is my father." All of them looked at him in shock and after hearing this everyone came down from the first floor. I saw aunt Jennifer and everyone. I hid behind. I was avoiding meeting eyes with Aunt Jennifer.

"Mom he tried to drug me." He uttered with so much venom in his voice. And she shook her head,"Why would he? You are his..." He didn't let her speak.

"Nooo....he's no one to me." He shouted in anger and was I got scared. Why is he so angry with him?

"Alaric calm down." I held his hand and he held it tighter,"I'm not lying this drug is manufactured in his company." I nodded.

"But listen to him as well. Let him explain." I told and everyone looked at us with wide eyes. This was the first time I'm talking like this with him.

"Alaric listen to him for once." Aunt Ava requested and he shook his head stubbornly.

"He's so evil. He has always hated me. He wants to destroy my life for his selfish reasons." He yelled looking at him and Uncle Robert looked so hurt.

"Ric listen to me. He can't do this!" Uncle Samuel declared and he stopped for some moment and looked at uncle Robert angrily,"You manipulated him. isn't it? You can manipulate mom and dad but you can't fool me. I know how despicable you are." He groaned at him and uncle Eric stood infront of him.

"I know what you're trying to say but he cannot hurt you. He won't." Uncle Eric explained and he closed his eyes. He looked so hurt.

"Let's go home. We'll talk there." Aunt Jennifer announced.

We all came home. Scarlett wasn't home and nobody paid attention on it or asked me anything. I laid down on my bed. And thought about her. I called her again but she didn't picked up. I was worried for her. He's betraying her and Belle too.